Our mission is to build a future full of life, on Earth and beyond. This future will only be made possible if we figure out how we – humans can live respectfully as part of our environment, in a sustainable and regenerative way. We therefore design and build environment-controlled modules able to create ideal conditions for plants to grow efficiently everywhere – making possible durable farming and biodiversity conservation on Earth, and optimized life-support in space.
We are looking to hire a dynamicMedia, PR & Events Coordinator to join our company. In this role, you'll be in charge of overseeing the company's media communications by drafting press releases, organizing events, and maintaining good relationships with media and press. We are looking for solution driven profile, autonomous with exceptional communication skills and an acute understanding of brand management.
- Develop and maintain relationships with press
- Respond to and manage media inquiries
- Write talking points, executive speeches, FAQs, presentations and other content
- Produces general presentation and customer decks
- Contribute ideas to our media strategy across all business lines
- Create, plan and execute media events and campaigns
- Product, plan, track & report content for social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin), monthly newsletter and website
- Represent Interstellar Lab at public events, manage speaking engagements, and liaise with the media
- Provide planning, execution, and tracking for PR/Communication projects
- Keep calendars (editorial, press conferences, events etc.) and media lists
- Execute communications programs in support of events and conferences
- B.S./MsC degree in communications, marketing, public relations or equivalent
- 5-7 years of proven experience in public relations, ideally in aerospace, technology, cleantech, agritech or a related industry
- Excellent communications skills, including creative writing and verbal
- Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing, and executing simultaneous projects
- Endless energy and creativity
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Pay range: €40,000.00 - €50,000.00/per year
Your actual level and base salary will be determined on a case-by-case basis and may vary based on the following considerations: job-related knowledge and skills, education, and experience.
Base salary is just one part of your total rewards package at Interstellar Lab. You may also be eligible for long-term incentives, in the form of company stock, stock options, or long-term cash awards. You will also receive access to comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage, access to a 401(k) retirement plan (US employee) short and long-term disability insurance, life insurance, paid parental leave, and various other discounts and perks.
Interstellar Lab is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Interstellar Lab does not discriminate on the basis of race, regional color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.