ABOUT THE COMPANY
Interstellar Lab designs and builds systems to help life thrive on Earth and expand in space. It specializes in developing environment-controlled pods that create ideal conditions for plants to grow on Earth, in LEO, on the Moon, and on Mars. Its solutions are used from sustainable farming and biodiversity conservation on Earth to astronaut life-support and food production in space.
It was founded in September 2018 by entrepreneur Barbara Belvisi and now encompasses a team of over 30 engineers, scientists, and designers dedicating their time to helping life become multi-planetary. Interstellar Lab is currently located in Ivry Sur Seine (25,000SF facilty) and has locations in Los Angeles, Cape Canaveral, and Houston.
Meet the current team on Linkedin.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As part of a passionate team, you will develop and execute messaging, media relations, social media campaigns, and manage content for cross-platform communication. Hands-on and pro-active, you will develop and promote Interstellar Lab’s story and product line. In this role you will have the opportunity to relate our message of on how space exploration can help us on Earth right now; how using space settlement approach is helping to find solutions for food production and life preservation on Earth. This position requires hard work, passion, dedicated commitment and detailed attention towards both environmental and space exploration innovation and news.
- Analyze customer expectations according to past social media activity
- Develop social media campaigns
- Define KPIs and KRAs for social media campaigns
- Update social media content across all channels
- Engage with customers and followers
- Use social media marketing tools
- Monitor campaigns and analyzes data obtained
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Establish relationships with social media influencers to develop a strong network
- Develop content or get it done by content developers
- Keep an eye on social media trends
- Communicate effectively to all stakeholders including senior management and content developers
- B.S./MsC degree in communications, marketing, public relations or equivalent
- 5 years of proven experience in social media and public relations, ideally in aerospace, technology, cleantech or a related industry
- Excellent communications skills, including creative writing and verbal
- Ability to dive deep, working both independently and as part of a team
- Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing, and executing simultaneous projects
- High judgment, endless energy, and creativity
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, dynamic work environment
- A self-starter with passion for the industry
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Graphic design and/or photography
- Paris (France) with travelling to our US sites
Interstellar Lab is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Interstellar Lab does not discriminate on the basis of race, regional color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.