As the Plant Production Engineer, you will focus on the design, prototyping and building of EBIOS aeroponics system.
Joining our team of scientists, engineers and designers, you will work on our environment-controlled agriculture systems. You are driven to deliver solutions both on Earth and also in Space. You want to contribute in building the future of agriculture s on Earth and beyond.
- Participate in the entire design cycle of mechanical systems, including conceptual and detailed design, trade studies, structural analysis, development testing and qualification
- Generate 3-D models, component drawings, assembly drawings
- Manage program scope, schedule and cost
- Develop component specifications, manage suppliers, provide manufacturing and production support
- MSc degree in Biosystem Engineering
- 3-5 years of recent experience designing soil-based greenhouse, hydroponics or aeroponics systems or equivalent type mechanical system elements
- Strong mechanical design and integration skills using 3D modeling tools
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, dynamic work environment
- Demonstrated experience leading, mentoring and managing small, creative teams on fast paced projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Paris (France) or Los Angeles (US)