Who are We?
Intersection is an experience-driven Out of Home media and technology company that delivers programming, consumer amenities, and advertising to cities. From free internet access to way-finding to real-time information, our products make city life easier and more sustainable. We further enrich cities with experiential programming that inspires and engages people throughout their day. With valuable, diverse audiences in America’s top cities, we provide innovative, data-driven solutions for brands to reach urbanites at scale.
The nation's fastest growing out-of-home media company is expanding a dynamic team in Seattle, WA. Intersection is seeking an upbeat, energetic and self-motivated Account Executive. If you are looking to build your career in sales, this job is for you! You should feel comfortable working in a competitive, high energy, fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate must be enthusiastic, hardworking and have the desire to win by continually meeting and exceeding performance metrics and the needs of our customers.
You will bring media experience (static and digital) to our organization. Successful Account Executives at Intersection have a direct path to growth in billings, income, and experience on a team that continues to lead our industry. This position brings you the perfect opportunity to take your career to the next level with a company that is transforming cities and delivering on our promises to our clients and to our long-standing Municipal and Transit Authority partners.
Within the first month, you will:
- Have started to familiarize yourself with the Out-Of-Home (OOH) advertising industry
- Have learned about the assets that we offer in your market, as well as regional and national markets
- Have shadowed phone calls from seasoned team members.
- Practicing approach, pitching Intersection as company, and learning about client opportunities
- Have started to prospect and cold call new businesses.
Within the first three months, you will:
- Have a deep understanding of the OOH industry and how to pitch.
- Have built effective relationships with clients from your existing book of business.Have developed and implemented effective market sales and strategies for new business opportunities.
- Be securing at least one face to face meeting per day
- Be starting to generate revenue for the company
Within the first nine months, you will:
- Have a steady flow of revenue from new business prospects, bringing new advertisers to Intersection
- Be meeting and exceeding quarterly and annual targets
- Be well-versed in using research and analysis to create rationale and recommendations for proposed solutions
- Have developed the skill set to grow average deal size and client retention rate, using relationships and better understanding to consistently increase billings
You’re great for this role because:
- You are a highly motivated self-starter with a proven sales track record and strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Professional experience should include selling media locally, in both static and digital.
- Out-Of-Home advertising sales experience is a plus.
- You should be comfortable with finding and retaining new business with a competitive drive while being a teammate.
- You should have media sales experience with a competitive mentality.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
Total Cash Compensation: $110,000.00 - $120,000.00
At Intersection we celebrate every voice that makes us unique and every perspective that makes us grow. It’s our shared responsibility to create an equitable environment where every employee contributes to the culture of the company. Our products and offerings impact cities across the world and it’s our goal to represent the diversity and differences that make cities special. We will be relentless in that pursuit, because together we are better. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.