At Intersection, we are at the forefront of the smart cities revolution. Our mission is to improve daily life in cities and public spaces, with products that bridge the digital and physical worlds by delivering connectivity, information and content to enrich our everyday journeys and elevate the urban experience.
We pair our human-centered methodology with cutting-edge technology to design, develop, deliver, and maintain unique products and experiences in public space that deliver value to advertisers, cities, and consumers. Whether partnering with urban transit systems to revolutionize commuting and travel, with cities to transform how they connect with residents and visitors, or private developers to create unforgettable experiences in neighborhoods and districts, our solutions are scalable platforms on which our clients can build the future.
Intersection is backed by Alphabet through its urban technology company Sidewalk Labs.
Intersection is seeking an upbeat, energetic, and self-motivated Digital Sales Operations Coordinator to join the MRO Team and work in our New York office! You should have outstanding interpersonal and customer service skills, and the desire to work cross-functionally with stakeholders.
Within the first 30 days, you will be up-to-date on industry trends and internal teams, being an expert in all things digital (digital inventory, ad ops, product, sales).
Over the first 6 months, you will be fully responsible for:
- Generating Leads for the sales team and future opportunities based on LinkNYC historical campaigns
- Being the go-to person for digital inventory:
- Overseeing digital deployment schedule and plans, optimizing locations, and managing expectations of future inventory
- Working alongside Ad Ops and National inventory teams to manage our ever-growing digital network
- Being a pre & post campaign expert, being responsible for all digital campaign planning, launches, and, post-campaign analyses
- Applying excellent attention to detail and organizational skills, having expertise in sales relations, and anticipating Sales team needs
In the first 12 months, you will be:
- Partner with Sales teams to launch campaigns on time and address any client concerns about campaign performance.
- Contribute to client-facing reporting
- Lead analysis on performance of various sales programs to drive insights
- Provide internal and external sales stakeholders with exceptional customer service and support
- Contribute to ad hoc strategic projects that will help drive revenue growth
What we are looking for:
- Familiarity with the Digital Media industry
- Be detail oriented, hands-on, and meticulous in carrying out work responsibilities
- Must be a good team player, but with the ability to work independently and without day-to-day supervision
- Be a main component of a flourishing and growing Sales Operations team
Intersection is an Equal Opportunity Employer.