Intersection is revolutionizing the way information is shared in public spaces to ease and enrich people’s journeys through their cities and connect them to their communities. We connect brands with people where they are via relevant and impactful experiences, and we earn the trust of our partners through our shared mission, working together to build the foundation for a connected future.
As an Installer at Intersection, you will assist in maintaining our advertising assets in the New Jersey metro area. You are highly motivated, reliable and dedicated, and able to work well in a team environment. You should have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and you must possess a valid driver's license with a good driving record. You should be comfortable working in the elements year-round. This is a full-time position, Monday -Friday 9:00pm-5:30am. Starting hourly rate is $16.00. The candidate must possess a clean driving record. This role will gain you entry into our affiliated union with a generous benefits package and PTO policy as stated through our union contract.
What you will accomplish:
- Successfully install and remove advertising posters on the interior and exterior of trains
- Accurately record and report all install/removal information prior to the end of each shift
- Report safety and maintenance related problems to supervisor/operations manager
- Participate in company training, safety meetings and other meetings and events as directed
- Install vinyl applications and interior advertising car cards in & outside of buses at NJT transit garages throughout the state.
What we are looking for:
- Ability to lift or carry up to 50 pounds
- Ability to work alone or with minimal supervision
- Ability to reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, bend or crawl
- Perform non-routine duties as assigned by a supervisor
- Must have a good attention to creative detail and to follow work order instructions.
- Be able to work safely in the warehouse.
- Possess an ability to understand "setting up of incoming material" after received in warehouse, and the ability to list the received material and label it to particular garages as per work order instructions. (will be trained)
Offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a review of motor vehicle records, verification of social security number and passing a drug test at a certified testing facility.
At Intersection, we are at the forefront of the smart cities revolution. Our mission is to improve daily life in cities and public spaces, with products that bridge the digital and physical worlds by delivering connectivity, information and content to enrich our everyday journeys and elevate the urban experience.
We pair our human-centered methodology with cutting-edge technology to design, develop, deliver, and maintain unique products and experiences in public space that deliver value to advertisers, cities, and consumers. Whether partnering with urban transit systems to revolutionize commuting and travel, with cities to transform how they connect with residents and visitors, or private developers to create unforgettable experiences in neighborhoods and districts, our solutions are scalable platforms on which our clients can build the future.
Intersection is backed by Alphabet through its urban technology company Sidewalk Labs.
Intersection is an Equal Opportunity Employer.