Who are we?
At Intersection, we are at the forefront of the smart cities revolution. Our mission is to improve daily life in cities and public spaces, with products that bridge the digital and physical worlds by delivering connectivity, information and content to enrich our everyday journeys and elevate the urban experience.
We pair our human-centered methodology with groundbreaking technology to design, develop, deliver, and maintain unique products and experiences in public space that deliver value to advertisers, cities, and consumers. Whether partnering with urban transit systems to revolutionize commuting and travel, with cities to transform how they connect with residents and visitors, or private developers to craft unforgettable experiences in neighborhoods and districts, our solutions are scalable platforms on which our clients can build the future.
Intersection is backed by Alphabet through its urban technology company Sidewalk Labs.
What is the Role?
As an Associate Product Manager, Ad Tech Platform you will serve as a product expert that works closely with Product Management, Ad Operations, Engineering and external vendors/partners as an integral member of the cross-functional Ad Tech team. You bring a proven track record of analytical problem-solving and the ability to absorb complex technical concepts and communicate them to both technical and non-technical audiences alike. You are also someone who can identify opportunities for increased efficiencies, and have a passion for improving products and operations.
Within your first 60 days, you will:
- Become fluent and knowledgeable about the digital OOH landscape, the efficacy of the medium and its emerging role as a pillar of omnichannel marketing.
- Establish a deep technical understanding of Intersection’s Ad Tech platform and products.
- Develop strong relationships with internal stakeholders and external vendors/partners.
Within the first two months to a year, you will:
- Engage with internal teams to help them understand, adopt, and adapt to new Ad Tech products and capabilities.
- Own the Ad Tech Platform roadmap. Manage initiatives from conception through execution, identifying KPIs and monitoring them post-launch for insights into next steps.
- Work cross-functionally with Product Management and Engineering teams to shape new product development strategy.
- Collect and analyze execution and performance data to influence product roadmaps and the prioritization of product features.
You are great for this role, because:
- You have a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution or equivalent practical experience
- You have 3-5 years of work experience in Product
- Extensive familiarity with the ad tech ecosystem and key trends
- You have experience working with Sales, Product and Engineering teams with the ability to break down complex concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills paired with the ability to develop creative and efficient solutions
- Experience with SQL, web technologies/web programming languages, and APIs is strongly preferred
- Technical writing experience a major plus
Intersection is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Consistent with our mission of serving a diverse and global audience, we value a diverse workforce and inclusive culture which reflects that. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.