Company and Background
The average consumer spends 70% of their time outside of the home, and thanks to the rapid proliferation of digital displays in cities and venues around the world, Digital Out of Home is one of the fastest growing media channels. Place Exchange is the first and only true programmatic platform for Out of Home (OOH) and Place-Based media, connecting digital marketers to consumers in physical space. We partner with premium publishers across the U.S. (and soon around the world), offering unprecedented scale, brand safety, and bottom-line results for advertisers. Our proprietary and patent-pending technology enables our DSP partners to unify workflow, creatives, reporting, and attribution for OOH with the rest of the digital advertising ecosystem.
Place Exchange is looking for an experienced and self-motivated Senior Partner Manager to lead our strategic supply and demand relationships. This role is responsible for establishing and managing critical business relationships across Place Exchange's portfolio of present and future publisher and DSP partners. This highly visible role is central to the success of Place Exchange and reports in to the Chief Commercial Officer.
● Take ownership of Place Exchange’s existing publisher and DSP relationships, forging relationships with partners, and identifying joint business priorities.
● Work closely with Sales to understand demand-side needs and match those to our publishers’ inventory and capabilities.
● Support day-to-day management of publisher relationships, including campaign planning and inventory availability, campaign setup, creative approvals, reporting and troubleshooting.
● Help publishers maximize revenue, on-board new inventory, and identify potential growth opportunities opportunities.
● Build relationships with new partners, educating them on the benefits of Place Exchange and its ability to drive their business goals.
●Work closely with DSP partners to be point of contact for all non-sales communications, including product updates/road-mapping
● Lead on-boarding and activation of new publisher partners.
● Prepare and lead quarterly business reviews with partners, with a focus on identifying strategic opportunities and roadmap priorities.
● Collaborate internally with the Product team to communicate partner needs and help drive roadmap priorities.
● Work closely with the Sales and Marketing teams to develop messaging and supporting collateral to help drive partner success and grow revenues.
● 3+ years of account management, partner management or related experience, ideally in the media and advertising space.
● Strong familiarity with the Out of Home media landscape a plus (OOH media companies, place-based media companies, etc.).
● Strong familiarity with the programmatic advertising landscape a plus (demand side platforms (DSPs), programmatic trading desks, supply side platforms (SSP), ad servers, and data management platforms (DMPs)).
● Strong interpersonal and client relationship management skills.
● Strong problem-solving and creative thinking skills.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Self-motivated and entrepreneurial, with a willingness and comfort to work in a fast-paced and agile startup environment.
● Collaborative, team-oriented working style.
● Travel will be required.