Who are we?
Intersection's first true programmatic platform for OOH, Place Exchange, connects programmatic marketers to OOH publishers via direct DSP integrations. The average American spends 70% of their time outside of the home, and thanks to rapid proliferation of digital displays in cities and venues around the world, Digital OOH is the most hotly anticipated new entrant to the programmatic and omnichannel ecosystem.
What is the Role?
As a Associate Product Manager, Supply Partnerships you will serve as a product expert and end-user lead that works closely with Partnerships, Product Management, Operations and Engineering as an integral member of the cross-functional core Place Exchange team in our New York City office. You will lead complex integrations, manage product feature implementations, consult clients on how to leverage all Place Exchange has to offer and promote new feature releases. You bring a proven track record of analytical problem-solving and the ability to absorb complex technical concepts and communicate them to both technical and non-technical audiences alike. You are also someone who can identify opportunities for increased efficiencies, and have a passion for improving products and operations.
Within your first 60 days, you will:
- Become fluent and knowledgeable about the digital OOH landscape, the efficacy of the medium and its emerging role as a pillar of omnichannel marketing.
- Establish a deep technical understanding of Place Exchange’s platform and product offerings with a foundational knowledge of our business model and the various inventory and integrations we have across the United States.
- Develop strong relationships with our client teams and publisher roster supporting across supply integrations and campaign operations
Within the first two months to a year, you will:
- Lead technical integrations with new and existing supply partners
- Use your deep technical understanding of Place Exchange’s platform to drive successful customer onboarding and adoption as the client-facing lead and primary point of contact on all technical integrations for new and existing supply partners
- Author, edit, publish and maintain client onboarding documentation, product capabilities matrices and knowledge base of known issues/solutions
- Work collaboratively alongside Sales, Account Management, and Operations to learn the challenges and goals of the client and advise supply partners of key programmatic trends, client insights, campaign next steps, and growth opportunities.
- Engage with internal teams to help them understand, adopt, and adapt to new products and capabilities
- Equip the Partnerships teams to go to market with new products by delivering training and collaborating with Partnerships teams to craft and execute partner engagement strategies.
- Assist Partnerships teams in completing strategic RFIs & RFPs
- Collaborate with campaign execution and operations teams to secure performance and audience insights, and ensure smooth campaign execution
- Work cross-functionally with Product Management and Engineering teams to shape new product development strategy.
- Collect and analyze execution and performance data to influence product roadmaps and the prioritization of product features.
- Provide thought leadership for new product developments by synthesizing market knowledge, partner perspective, competitive intelligence, and vision.
You are great for this role, because:
- You have a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution or equivalent practical experience
- You have 3-5 years of work experience in the programmatic space
- Extensive familiarity with the ad tech ecosystem and key trends
- Experience working with demand side platforms (DSP), programmatic trading desks, supply side platforms (SSP), ad servers, and data management platforms (DMPs)
- You have experience working with sales, product and engineering teams with the ability to break down complex concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills paired with the ability to develop creative and efficient solutions
- You have strong proficiency in Excel (including pivot tables, chart-making, and manipulation of large data sets) and PowerPoint
- Experience with SQL, web technologies/web programming languages, and API’s is strongly preferred
- Technical writing experience a major plus
About Place Exchange:
Place Exchange is the first true programmatic OOH exchange powering real-time bidding, fully unified workflows with other media, support for standard online and mobile IAB creatives, and granular device-level attribution. Programmatic buyers can now buy and measure OOH media in the same way as they do web, mobile, and other digital media, and enjoy the benefits of massive reach, high-impact, always-viewable messaging that reaches consumers in the physical world. All with no bots, no ad blockers, and no unsafe content, and all delivered as a supply-side solution seamlessly integrated with the leading DSPs.
Place Exchange is owned by Intersection’s Parent company and was formed in 2018 as an independent division.
Intersection & Place Exchange are an Equal Opportunity Employers.