Interpreta’s analytical engine continuously interprets and synchronizes clinical and genomics data in real-time, creating a personalized roadmap and enabling the orchestration of timely care. This provides physicians, patients, care managers, and healthcare organizations with the patient-specific information needed for improved quality, patient prioritization, population management, and precision medicine.
We are currently seeking a highly-qualified candidate for the position of Sr. Software Engineer.
This role will be responsible for work on the server side development of API’s and the core analytics processing logic. Performance is always a primary consideration to ensure an optimal user experience as well as scalability in processing large data sets. A deep understanding of C++ development on Linux is required. The qualified candidate will also have significant experience in developing high quality systems in a fast-paced team environment.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Develop, modify and debug application server software
- Deploy, evaluate performance, optimize and test software on application servers
- Collaborate with clinical analytics engineering team to improve and extend the existing code base
- Collaborate with other engineering teams on front-end development, production, design, QA, etc
- Document software and features for engineering and operations teams
- Participate in the scheduling, design, performance and code review process
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years of C++ development in Linux with a focus on performance oriented systems in an application development context
- Deep expertise with the C++ language, the C++ ecosystem including tools and libraries, and demonstrated experience with modern C++ development patterns and styles
- Experience developing and integrating components in a service based architecture
- Experience working with database systems (relational and document oriented)
- Experience working in analytics domain a plusStrong written and oral communication
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Motivated and results-oriented team player
- Ability to learn quickly
- Positive attitude, friendly personality
- Ability to multitask with minimal supervision
- Bachelors or Master degree in Computer Science, or related major is required