Interpreta is a dynamic company led by a highly successful team with a dynamite track record. We are the world's first real time clinical and genomic interpretation company, financed by a $40 billion Fortune 100 company with a huge diversity of assets in the healthcare vertical, from national health plans, to a PBM, a genetics lab, a wellness company, and a physician home visit company. You will be working with highly experienced founders of multiple blockbuster companies.
The Interpreta solution is a cloud-based solution that provides immediate financial value to healthcare payers and insurers, as well as a high degree of benefit to healthcare providers, while improving patient care and outcomes – delivering a new standard in value and quality. To realize this vision, we are recruiting top shelf talent to help us build our Sales team efforts.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience selling clinical and/or genomics analytics solutions to Health Insurance Payers or Accountable Care Organizations (ACO’s). Requires considerable domain knowledge experience in healthcare information technology; including knowledge of HEDIS, P4P, HCC, HIPAA, GINA, protected healthcare information (ePHI), Quality Based Medicine, and healthcare analytics.
Reporting to the VP of Sales, this role is experienced, highly motivated and a technically adept self-starter responsible for driving sales efforts and conversions in the Sales arena. The successful candidate will prospect and drive client development in our fast-growing company.
- Responsible for all activities related to prospecting and achieving Sales targets.
- Collect and relay to the development team customer feedback and competitive information via credible resources. Constantly monitor customer feedback, the competitive landscape, and market conditions to identify opportunities, issues, and risks in order to recommend updated strategies.
- Contribute to Sales communications including white papers, trade shows, seminars and events collateral materials.
- Personally initiate and self-start Sales efforts for demand creation, lead generation and coordinate sales efforts for lead tracking and management.
- A strong knowledge and understanding of business needs of payers and insurers, healthcare providers, and Accountable Care Organizations – particularly with Medicare and Medicaid knowledge - with the ability to establish and maintain a high level of customer trust and confidence.
- Adhere to sales process methodologies suitable for B2B complex sales; CRM systems, sales pipeline metrics.
- Liaise with key large customers, regulators, and stakeholders at high levels to communicate and participate in negotiating key contracting terms, then drive client development on new opportunities and ensure smooth transition across prospecting, contracting, and implementation.
- Promote the Company’s values and be a role model for the company culture.
- Effectively plans, and manages proposal efforts to win contracts. Holds responsibility for contract wins and losses. Holds responsibility for overcoming obstacles that stand in the way of contract wins. As part of duties is expected to take an active, hands-on, developmental role in all facets of proposal development.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Four-year college degree in Business Administration from an accredited institution; Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) or equivalent strongly preferred.
- 5+ years of experiences in B2B sales, with sales to payers / insurers or accountable care organizations in the healthcare sector highly preferred.
- Self-motivated, proven leader with experience in managing own sales process.
- Experience in reading and understanding Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and Requests for Information (RFIs).
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Technical skills in strategic and sales planning and strong customer orientation. Must possess extensive market and competitive knowledge.
- Advanced knowledge of planning, problem resolution and contractual language is strongly desired.
- Technology proficiency and MS Office Suite, salesforce.com and other sales tools and systems, with experience with complex sales methodology systemization, deployment and tracking in the CRM system.
- Estimated travel requirements up to 50%. Occasionally the travel is international.