The Interpreta solution is a cloud-based solution that provides immediate financial value to healthcare payers and insurers, as well as a high degree of benefit to healthcare providers, while improving patient care and outcomes – delivering a new standard in value and quality.
Interpreta is seeking a stellar Account Manager that will be responsible for managing Interpreta’s relationships with its clients.
This role reports to the Vice President, Client Services.
In this position, you will build long-term relationships with a group of clients and generally stay with those clients for the length of their relationship with the company. The goal is to turn our clients into advocates for Interpreta by helping them solve a business problem they are unable to solve for themselves. Secondarily account managers are expected to suggest additional features not currently utilized, and other products not currently utilized by a client, that would bring value to that client (upsell and cross-sell). To accomplish these goals, you may need to utilize project management, strategic planning, contract administration, sales support, product design, service application, logistics, and marketing skills.
We are a fast-paced environment.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Operate as the single point of contact for assigned clients, service multiple clients concurrently
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with clients
- Advocate for client needs inside Interpreta, with the goal of developing them into happy referenceable advocates for Interpreta
- Maximize the value of Interpreta’s products for clients
- Forecast and track key client account metrics including deliverable milestones, payment milestones, Support SLAs, processing volumes, % compliance, etc.
- Client contract administration
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals
- Identify opportunities to grow business with existing clients (upselling and cross-selling)
- Coordinate with other Interpreta staff working on the same account to ensure excellent service
- Assist sales team to reach prospective clients
- Travel up to 25% of time
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in account management
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills; must be a listener, a presenter, and a people-person
- Demonstrated talent for influencing decision makers
- Strong presentation skills, with ability to adapt communication to different levels of seniority within clients from C-suite to front line staff
- Strong negotiation skills, with excellent follow-through on client contracts
- Proven results of delivering client solutions
- Strong computer skills, and experience with the Microsoft Office Suite, with emphasis on superior Excel skills
- Proven capability to gather, manage and synthesize large amounts of information efficiently, effectively and creatively with maniacal attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, an investigative mentality, organizational and logic skills
- Ability to be highly productive and efficient in a team driven environment
- Adaptable to evolving needs and requirements – we are a start-up!
- Strong attention to detail and excellent follow through
- Able to work unsupervised with minimal guidance. Ability to prioritize work with associated excellent time-management skills.
- A good general understanding of healthcare operations, along with excellent research skills
- Experience in healthcare data management
- Understanding of data requirements gathering and ability to translate business requirements from stakeholders to technical development team
- Experience with CRM software
- Experience with databases (relational and NoSQL)
- Advanced degree in Marketing or Business Administration
- Degree in Information Technology
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Sales, or a related discipline is required