Interpreta, a Centene company, is a dynamic company led by a highly successful entrepreneurial team with a very successful track record in healthcare technology solutions. We are defining the leading edge of Real-time Clinical and Genomic Interpretation, and won recent accolades such as the Gartner Cool Technology Award. Our cloud-based software solution provides immediate and unprecedented clinical value to clinicians, insurers, and members, by improving patient care and outcomes. We are defining the new standard in value and quality.
Interpreta is consistently named one of the Top 10 innovators in American healthcare by noteworthy organizations, and is also one of two beta testers for the NCQA, the leading quality measurement system in the US.
Centene, Corp., a Fortune 100 company, is committed to improving the health of the community through health insurance solutions for the under-insured and uninsured, and through specialty services that align with our focus on whole health.
In this role, you have an opportunity to be part of the leadership team that is shaping the future of healthcare while creating a blockbuster company.
Provide leadership and oversight of all aspects of finance for the Business Unit.
- Oversee all finance related activities for business unit including developing and monitoring progress against Annual Operating Plan
- Responsible for financial analysis, identification of month-end financial drivers, and forecasting including working with Sales leadership to develop accurate forecasting models based on pricing in various markets
- Proforma alternative business models, and stress test sales assumptions.
- Perform financial impact analysis for new contracts and support negotiations
- Review monthly performance and financial results of the business unit and provide recommendations to senior management
- Responsible for the business unit’s contribution to corporate
- Perform duties as Chief liaison between Corporate Finance and the Business Unit
- Establish financial strategic vision, objectives, policies and procedures in support of the overall strategic plan
- Oversee and validate pricing models and lead initiatives to identify inefficiencies and areas of development and improvement
- Direct business analytical needs and coordinate reporting strategy
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration or related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years in a high-level finance role
- Previous management experience including responsibilities for hiring, training, assigning work and managing performance of staff.
- Strong understanding of subscription-based business models, and Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions.
- Experience with software pricing and related accounting issues, including internally developed software and revenue recognition preferred.
License/Certification: CPA preferred