Interpreta is a dynamic company led by a highly successful entrepreneurial team with a very successful track record in healthcare technology solutions.
We are defining the leading edge of Real-time Clinical and Genomic Interpretation, and won recent accolades such as the Gartner Cool Technology Award. Interpreta is consistently named one of the Top 10 innovators in American healthcare by noteworthy organizations, and is also one of two beta testers for the NCQA, the leading quality measurement system in the US.
Be part of the team that is shaping the future of healthcare while creating a blockbuster company.
Interpreta is a cloud-based software solution which provides immediate and unprecedented clinical value to clinicians, insurers, and members, by improving patient care and outcomes. We are defining the new standard in value and quality.
To realize this vision, we are seeking a highly qualified candidate for the position of Healthcare Sales Executive. This position is based in San Diego, CA in LaJolla and reports to the Vice President of Sales.
The Healthcare Sales Executive role is responsible for driving revenue growth focusing on small- to medium-sized managed care organizations, physician organizations, Accountable Care Organizations, Third Party Administrators, government organizations, and other similar entities at risk for healthcare quality performance. This role will be expected to successfully grow and retain existing insurer clients and aggressively target, engage, and close prospects. The Healthcare Sales Executive will work collaboratively with the Interpreta team to develop the necessary tactics and relationships to ensure high client growth, satisfaction and retention.
- Aggressively identifies, targets and closes new business; proactively develops and manages leads
- Meets or exceeds annual revenue targets, client retention goals and client satisfaction metrics for assigned payer markets/accounts
- Plans and conducts the overall growth and revenue retention strategy for assigned clients in partnership with the client team
- Appropriately delivers meaningful and constructive responses to RFP/I's while working collaboratively with other internal resources
- Actively supports Interpreta’s tradeshow/industry event strategy and execution
- Promotes both repeatable products and strategic solutions to current and potential clients
- Consistently uses and reports metrics, pipelines, CRM tools, and quantitative feedback to effectively manage their business
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with various members of the Interpreta team
- Becomes educated in all aspects of Interpreta products and technology to ensure success
- Contributes best sales practices for a growing entrepreneurial organization
- Resolves problems and handles complaints in a timely manner
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 5 years’ sales experience in the healthcare industry with demonstrated ability to close sales and drive revenue growth
- Significant knowledge of the payor/provider organizations and health care industry
- Experience managing RFP/RFI response and follow-up
- Demonstrated ability to write reports and make sales presentations
- Experience working with software solutions and large, complex organizations
- Ability to work collaboratively, proactively and positively with internal and external customers
- Working knowledge of office applications, Salesforce.com, and LinkedIn
- Must be able and willing to travel overnight at least 40% of the time
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field