Unqork is a no-code application platform that helps large enterprises build complex custom software faster, with higher quality, and lower costs than conventional approaches. Rather than relying on the need for code to translate business logic into an application, Unqork lets you design and build complex, fully functional applications using an intuitive visual interface. Whether it be insurance, health care, financial services, or public enterprise, Unqork is solving complex issues for industries across the board without ever writing a single line of code.
About the 2021 Unqork Internship Program:
This summer join Unqork in the no-code revolution! Unqork is seeking talented and driven individuals to participate in an exciting two-month internship program. During these eight weeks, you will be immersed in our inclusive and stimulating culture, working closely with some of the city’s best talent in your field and learning about the industry from veteran mentors.
At Unqork, we place great importance on personal growth both behind the desk and in front. Network with company leaders during our weekly happy hours and enjoy exciting social outings planned for you and your mentors. And best of all, be surrounded with forward-thinking individuals who are passionate about what they do.
Are you ready for a dynamic, fast-paced summer? Come with plenty of energy because we just don't move that slowly!
8 week long remote internship from June 14th through August 6th. We will kick-off your welcome with two days of training and orientation.
Other highlights include:
- Work on cross-functional teams
- Weekly meetings and feedback from managers
- Learning experiences with Unqork’s Senior Leadership Team
- Unqork “Yoda” Mentorship
- Weekly happy hour and virtual social events
- Weekly Learning Bites with distinguished guest
About your team:
The HR and Talent Acquisition team work closely with each other in advocating and supporting the efforts of Unqork’s employees and teams. The HR/TA team consistently establishes new processes and systems that heavily impact employees and candidates that are interested in joining Unqork. We continuously act as a point of contact to efficiently answer questions regarding onboarding,
As a HR/TA Intern at Unqork you will work on a dynamic, cross-functional team, that supports the efforts of Unqork employees and candidates who are interested in joining the Unqork family. You will learn about onboarding processes for Unqorkers and working with HR in handling the new joiner experience. From a Talent Acquisition perspective, you will learn the ins and outs of the candidate experience and the tools needed to reach competitive and diverse talent to join our teams. For Summer 2021 your work will primarily focus on:
- Understanding and maintaining administrative tasks for HR/TA platforms
- Assisting TA/HR Partners on updating documentation including benefits, compensation, and offer letters
- Working closely with TA coordinators on Greenhouse and scheduling Initiatives
- Assisting with HR Partners in onboarding and new hire processes using Bamboo HR
- Building a tool using the Unqork platform to assist our teams
- Learning about the Unqork platform and using it to build
Who you are:
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills - ability to correspond with internal teams and communicate well with candidates
- Self starter who takes initiative on projects and ability to act quickly on their feet
- Someone who can thrive in a fast paced environment under pressure
- Strong time and project management skills
- Someone who has incredible attention to detail
- Someone who has the ability to handle data with confidentiality
What we’re looking for:
- Someone passionate about HR or Talent Acquisition
- Experience with Greenhouse, Bamboo HR, Excel and Microsoft Office
- Studies in psychology, education, business or communications
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.