Unqork is a no-code application platform that helps large enterprises build complex custom software faster, with higher quality, and lower costs than conventional approaches. Rather than relying on the need for code to translate business logic into an application, Unqork lets you design and build complex, fully functional applications using an intuitive visual interface. Whether it be insurance, health care, financial services, or public enterprise, Unqork is solving complex issues for industries across the board without ever writing a single line of code.
About the 2021 Unqork Internship Program:
This summer join Unqork in the no-code revolution! Unqork is seeking talented and driven individuals to participate in an exciting two-month internship program. During these eight weeks, you will be immersed in our inclusive and stimulating culture, working closely with some of the city’s best talent in your field and learning about the industry from veteran mentors.
At Unqork, we place great importance on personal growth both behind the desk and in front. Network with company leaders during our weekly happy hours and enjoy exciting social outings planned for you and your mentors. And best of all, be surrounded with forward-thinking individuals who are passionate about what they do.
Are you ready for a dynamic, fast-paced summer? Come with plenty of energy because we just don't move that slowly!
8 week long remote internship from June 14th through August 6th. We will kick-off your welcome with two days of training and orientation.
Other highlights include:
- Work on cross-functional teams
- Weekly meetings and feedback from managers
- Learning experiences with Unqork’s Senior Leadership Team
- Unqork “Yoda” Mentorship
- Weekly happy hour and virtual social events
- Weekly Learning Bites with distinguished guest
About your team:
GTM Product Operations leads efforts to allow the cross-functional GTM Product team to operate as effectively as possible by owning initiatives such as developing new business processes and tools to streamline GTM Product development, analyzing data to help improve the development process, and coordinating with the many teams outside the GTM Product org to help successfully bring the new GTM Products to market
As an GTM Product Operations Intern at Unqork you will work on a dynamic, cross-functional team, focusing primarily on:
- Assisting the development of process templates, guidelines, how to references and resources to successfully bring new go-to market products to market
- Coordinating communication, training and reinforcement of process, policies, and practices across the organization
Who you are:
- You are a structured organized thinker that can plan ahead
- You have strong communication skills
- You are a business/product acumen
- You are resourceful, open-minded and enjoy problem solving
- You have good interpersonal skills, are diligent, and self-motivated
- You have an eagerness to learn and excel in a high-paced environment
- You are quick on your feet and not scared to fill in the gaps when necessary
What we’re looking for:
- Familiarity with design and development methodologies including Agile/Scrum/Kanban
- Strong advocate of user-driven product design and data-driven product refinement
- Passion and curiosity around technology and human interaction
- Understanding of market trends and a keen interest in following emerging technologies
- Be curious and have a strong desire to learn and adapt
- Ability to work independently and take initiative in ambiguous environments
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.