Unqork is a no-code application platform that helps large enterprises build complex custom software faster, with higher quality, and lower costs than conventional approaches. Rather than relying on the need for code to translate business logic into an application, Unqork lets you design and build complex, fully functional applications using an intuitive visual interface. Whether it be insurance, health care, financial services, or public enterprise, Unqork is solving complex issues for industries across the board without writing a single line of code.
About the 2021 Unqork Internship Program:
This summer join Unqork in the no-code revolution! Unqork is seeking talented and driven individuals to participate in an exciting two-month internship program. During these eight weeks, you will be immersed in our inclusive and stimulating culture, working closely with some of the city’s best talent in your field and learning about the industry from veteran mentors.
At Unqork, we place great importance on personal growth both behind the desk and in front. Network with company leaders during our weekly happy hours and enjoy exciting social outings planned for you and your mentors. And best of all, be surrounded with forward-thinking individuals who are passionate about what they do.
Are you ready for a dynamic, fast-paced summer? Come with plenty of energy because we just don't move that slowly!
8 week long remote internship from June 14th through August 6th. We will kick-off your welcome with two days of training and orientation.
Other highlights include:
- Work on cross-functional teams
- Weekly meetings and feedback from managers
- Learning experiences with Unqork’s Senior Leadership Team
- Unqork “Yoda” Mentorship
- Weekly happy hour and virtual social events
- Weekly Learning Bites with distinguished guest
About your team:
The Financial Services and Insurance (FSI) Client Partner team works with some of the largest financial services and insurance providers in the world. We spend our time understanding their business problems and brainstorming solutions with them, leveraging the power of Unqork to unlock their potential. We leverage our business knowledge, existing relationships, and problem solving skills to help sell Unqork as a solution to both the client’s immediate needs as well as long term tech and growth strategies. On any given day, a client partner will be planning / running a client discovery session, pitching a proposal, building a demo, or coordinating across internal teams to get a project implemented.
As an FSI Client Partner Intern, you will be working with our sales, designers, solutions architect and engineering teams to deliver innovative solutions that will allow us to win and grow business with new and existing clients. For Summer 2021, you will work with one or many of our new clients and:
- Identity business opportunities, size market and target clients
- Assist in the design of a Proof of Concept demo, and potentially own the configuration
- Work with other teams in building a demo and practicing demoing to internal stakeholders
- Build relationships with clients and internal teams
- Help prioritize features across specific demos and across multiple clients
- Create reusable configuration templates to increase efficiency and speed for our builds
- Overall you will assist in growing our business, generating new clients or expanding with existing
Who you are:
- You are a problem solver and like to find solutions in new and innovative ways
- Team player and have the ability to work cross functionally
- Positive attitude and eagerness to learn
- You are resourceful and analytical
- Think abstractly but can be tactical when needed
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, are diligent and self-motivated
What we’re looking for:
- Interested in learning about client relationship and management
- Interest/Experience in technology
- Bonus if you have experience in data analysis and database querying (SQL or XLS expertise)
- Studies or experience with finance, business, analytics, computer information systems
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.