Unqork is a no-code application platform that helps large enterprises build complex custom software faster, with higher quality, and lower costs than conventional approaches. Rather than relying on the need for code to translate business logic into an application, Unqork lets you design and build complex, fully functional applications using an intuitive visual interface. Whether it be insurance, health care, financial services, or public enterprise, Unqork is solving complex issues for industries across the board without ever writing a single line of code.
About the 2021 Unqork Internship Program:
This summer join Unqork in the no-code revolution! Unqork is seeking talented and driven individuals to participate in an exciting two-month internship program. During these eight weeks, you will be immersed in our inclusive and stimulating culture, working closely with some of the city’s best talent in your field and learning about the industry from veteran mentors.
At Unqork, we place great importance on personal growth both behind the desk and in front. Network with company leaders during our weekly happy hours and enjoy exciting social outings planned for you and your mentors. And best of all, be surrounded with forward-thinking individuals who are passionate about what they do.
Are you ready for a dynamic, fast-paced summer? Come with plenty of energy because we just don't move that slowly!
8 week long remote internship from June 14th through August 6th. We will kick-off your welcome with two days of training and orientation.
Other highlights include:
- Work on cross-functional teams
- Weekly meetings and feedback from managers
- Learning experiences with Unqork’s Senior Leadership Team
- Unqork “Yoda” Mentorship
- Weekly happy hour and virtual social events
- Weekly Learning Bites with distinguished guest
About your team:
The Finance Department is one of the major pillars of any organization and an essential ingredient to a successful business. The performance and success of any company greatly depends on how well the finance is handled. At Unqork, the Finance Department ensures efficient financial management and financial control necessary to support all business activities and provides our Senior Leadership Team with information necessary to make strategic decisions.
The Finance Department carries a broad range of roles including (non-exhaustive):
- Financial Reporting and Control
- Tax and Compliance
- Strategic Planning and Financial Planning & Analysis
- Working Capital Management
- Investors reporting
- & more!
As a Finance Intern at Unqork you will work on a dynamic, cross-functional team, focusing primarily on:
- Helping to generate and analyze financial reports
- Supporting the team in different areas and various projects while learning
- Assisting with internal controls and financial audit
- Contributing in process implementation
- Generating improvement ideas for the overall Finance Department
Who you are:
- You have great aptitude for analysis – showing your understanding of financial data and interpreting financial reports
- You have passion for numbers – displaying your mathematical proficiency is essential, knowing how numbers work and having a passion for them will put you ahead
- You can manage your time efficiently – Finance at Unqork is fast-paced, critical timelines cause many tasks to be completed before a deadline
- You have knowledge of the basic principles and practices of accounting and financial analysis
- You have good written and oral communication skills, knowledge of computers, various software applications and standard office equipment
What we’re looking for:
- You have passion for numbers – displaying your mathematical proficiency is essential, knowing how numbers work an
- Experience in accounting or finance
- Must be interested in learning and developing your skills
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.