Unqork is a no-code application platform that helps large enterprises build complex custom software faster, with higher quality, and lower costs than conventional approaches. Rather than relying on the need for code to translate business logic into an application, Unqork lets you design and build complex, fully functional applications using an intuitive visual interface. Whether it be insurance, health care, financial services, or public enterprise, Unqork is solving complex issues for industries across the board without ever writing a single line of code.
About the 2021 Unqork Internship Program:
This summer join Unqork in the no-code revolution! Unqork is seeking talented and driven individuals to participate in an exciting two-month internship program. During these eight weeks, you will be immersed in our inclusive and stimulating culture, working closely with some of the city’s best talent in your field and learning about the industry from veteran mentors.
At Unqork, we place great importance on personal growth both behind the desk and in front. Network with company leaders during our weekly happy hours and enjoy exciting social outings planned for you and your mentors. And best of all, be surrounded with forward-thinking individuals who are passionate about what they do.
Are you ready for a dynamic, fast-paced summer? Come with plenty of energy because we just don't move that slowly!
8 week long remote internship from June 14th through August 6th. We will kick-off your welcome with two days of training and orientation.
Other highlights include:
- Work on cross-functional teams
- Weekly meetings and feedback from managers
- Learning experiences with Unqork’s Senior Leadership Team
- Unqork “Yoda” Mentorship
- Weekly happy hour and virtual social events
- Weekly Learning Bites with distinguished guest
About your team:
Unqork’s Analytics team has the task of using data science and analytics to provide our internal and external clients with actionable insights so that they can make data-driven decisions.
This falls into 3 major categories:
- Partner with Product, Design, and Engineering teams to solve problems and identify trends and opportunities
- Conduct exploratory analyses to identify what to build next in the roadmap
- Utilize data to understand how the platform is being used and generate insights for product and design teams to improve the platform
- Define and support the data collection strategy
- Analyze the effectiveness of product development process using data from software deployments
- Define and measure the KPIs to assist the Enablement team in identifying additional training areas
- Partner with the solutions team to create the data collection strategy for client projects
- Educate clients about the value of data and how it can be used to improve their businesses
- Share insights and generate dashboards for the clients
Business process analytics
- Partner with the Finance team to track monthly revenue and generate forecasts
- Define and measure KPIs to assess the profitability of each client implementation
As an Analytics intern at Unqork this summer you will learn how we use data to extend the capabilities of our no-code platform to be able to build highly efficient, highly optimized applications at a rapid pace. As an Analytics Intern, you will use the data to explore how to integrate data science tools into our platform. You will also think about defining, tracking, and measuring the KPIs that will drive these tools. In addition, you will also build analytics around the collection and governance of 3rd party data systems that clients integrate within Unqork. You will get opportunities to present your data driven insights to the cross functional platform team. Your work and efforts will primarily focus on:
- Creating benchmarks and overall evaluations for third-party automated machine learning tools
- Automating our configuration analysis tool and creating a macro-level dashboard for problematic configurations across environments.
- Analyzing Unqork application logs and creating a dashboard of relevant performance metrics
Who you are:
- You are resourceful, open-minded and enjoy problem solving
- You are a eager to learn about technology
- You are fascinated by algorithms and math
- You have a passion for data and how it can be used to transform our company
- You are a team player and enjoy collaborating with others
- You are able to communicate results of analyses with cross functional teams to influence strategy
What we’re looking for:
- Someone with experience with Python and SQL
- Someone who has studied Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics or Engineering
- Basic knowledge of statistics
- Experience manipulating data sets through statistical software (ex. R, SAS) or other methods
- Someone has data-related projects outside of their studies or education
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.