Unqork is a no-code application platform that helps large enterprises build complex custom software faster, with higher quality, and lower costs than conventional approaches. Rather than relying on the need for code to translate business logic into an application, Unqork lets you design and build complex, fully functional applications using an intuitive visual interface. Whether it be insurance, health care, financial services, or public enterprise, Unqork is solving complex issues for industries across the board without ever writing a single line of code.
About the 2021 Unqork Internship Program:
This summer join Unqork in the no-code revolution! Unqork is seeking talented and driven individuals to participate in an exciting two-month internship program. During these eight weeks, you will be immersed in our inclusive and stimulating culture, working closely with some of the city’s best talent in your field and learning about the industry from veteran mentors.
At Unqork, we place great importance on personal growth both behind the desk and in front. Network with company leaders during our weekly happy hours and enjoy exciting social outings planned for you and your mentors. And best of all, be surrounded with forward-thinking individuals who are passionate about what they do.
Are you ready for a dynamic, fast-paced summer? Come with plenty of energy because we just don't move that slowly!
8 week long remote internship from June 14th through August 6th. We will kick-off your welcome with two days of training and orientation.
Other highlights include:
- Work on cross-functional teams
- Weekly meetings and feedback from managers
- Learning experiences with Unqork’s Senior Leadership Team
- Unqork “Yoda” Mentorship
- Weekly happy hour and virtual social events
- Weekly Learning Bites with distinguished guest
About your team:
This role will sit with our product marketing team and will focus on bringing our products to market. Product Marketing works cross-functionally with Product, Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and focuses on messaging, positioning, product launches, sales enablement, and more. Product Marketing drive's Unqork's market awareness, helps engage our prospects with content and events, helps convert prospects into first meetings with the sales team, and enables our go-to-market teams with content. Product Marketing sits within our Marketing team. which is comprised of demand generation, events, content marketing, design, account development, and product marketing. We are infinitely curious, love problem solving and are constantly collaborating across teams.
The Product Marketing Internship is ideal for a candidate that is early in their marketing career and is looking for a strategic, cross-functional marketing role at an enterprise software business. The projects you will focus on will include:
- Create product messaging and positioning by leveraging product knowledge
- Collaborate with product managers on upcoming product launches
- Own and gather information to create content for our website and virtual events
- Responsible for Demand Generation assets creation
- Conduct research on Unqork’s competitive positioning
- Exposure to our social media storytelling, include: platforms, content composing, and writing the occasional blog posts
- Research and develop collateral for our Sales and Customer Success teams
Who you are:
- You are resourceful, open-minded, analytical and enjoy solving complicated problems
- Focused on execution, organized and detail-oriented
- Think abstractly and be tactical when needed, enjoy both strategic projects as well as rolling up your sleeves
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, are diligent, self-motivated and have strong ability to quickly context-switch
- You have an eagerness to learn and excel in a high-paced environment
- You are interested in understanding the ins and outs of product
What we’re looking for:
- Strong background in writing or content creation
- Must be interested in learning and growing your skills
- Interest in working with product teams
- Understanding of enterprise SaaS
- Basic understanding of low code vs. no-code application software
- Business, Computer Science, and/or Marketing background
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.