Unqork is a no-code application platform that helps large enterprises build complex custom software faster, with higher quality, and lower costs than conventional approaches. Rather than relying on the need for code to translate business logic into an application, Unqork lets you design and build complex, fully functional applications using an intuitive visual interface. Whether it be insurance, health care, financial services, or public enterprise, Unqork is solving complex issues for industries across the board without ever writing a single line of code.
About the 2021 Unqork Internship Program:
This summer join Unqork in the no-code revolution! Unqork is seeking talented and driven individuals to participate in an exciting two-month internship program. During these eight weeks, you will be immersed in our inclusive and stimulating culture, working closely with some of the city’s best talent in your field and learning about the industry from veteran mentors.
At Unqork, we place great importance on personal growth both behind the desk and in front. Network with company leaders during our weekly happy hours and enjoy exciting social outings planned for you and your mentors. And best of all, be surrounded with forward-thinking individuals who are passionate about what they do.
Are you ready for a dynamic, fast-paced summer? Come with plenty of energy because we just don't move that slowly!
8 week long remote internship from June 14th through August 6th. We will kick-off your welcome with two days of training and orientation.
Other highlights include:
- Work on cross-functional teams
- Weekly meetings and feedback from managers
- Learning experiences with Unqork’s Senior Leadership Team
- Unqork “Yoda” Mentorship
- Weekly happy hour and virtual social events
- Weekly Learning Bites with distinguished guest
About your team:
The Alliances and Ecosystem team at Unqork focuses on several key areas:
- Developing and implementing a comprehensive ecosystem strategy to support Unqork’s broader growth strategy
- Establish partnerships with some of the best enterprise capabilities across Global Systems Integrators, Boutique SIs, Cloud and Integration Partners
- Joint GTM activities with the Unqork ecosystem partners across Sales, Enablement, Delivery, and Marketing
As an Alliances and Ecosystem intern, you will have the opportunity to see all aspects of the partnership process - from pitching prospective partners, through negotiation, on-boarding, and ultimately operationalization. You will research the top ten 3rd party APIs used in enterprise today and devise a plan for how they could be built into Unqork productization initiatives.
Who you are:
- You will support the development of Unqork’s partner ecosystem - helping to onboard new partners and coordinate broader go-to-market activities with existing partners
- Collaborate with sales teams on both the Unqork and partner side to support go-to-market activities with various Unqork partners
- Build regular dashboards and reports to track partner OKR (objectives and key results) progresses
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- You are a motivated self starter with organizational skills
What we’re looking for:
- Someone with passion for technology
- Someone who can contribute strategically and tactfully
- Analytic problem solvers
- Individuals who have a basic understanding for technology platforms and software development lifecycle
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.