About This Job:
The Human Resources Analyst will oversee all human resources operations and ensure they are aligned with our business goals. This role will communicate with the leadership and line managers to express new ideas and suggest solutions considering budget limitations and our company culture. The Human Resources Analyst will act as a consultant / liaison on human resources management and organizational changes.
- Consult with the business and provide daily guidance around policies and queries.
- Analyze trends and metrics for the HR department.
- Conduct facetime activities with employees and address grievances.
- Work closely with the business / employees to improve work relationships, build morale and improve retention.
- Resolving complex employee relations issues and address grievances.
- 3+ years of HR experience.
- Call center experience preferred.
- Excellent people management skills
- HRIS experience.
- Experience handling HR metrics and analysis.
- Knowledge of labor laws is essential.
- Flexibility to work shifts that can support our global offices.
- Excellent working knowledge within MS-Office.
- Monthly salary of 30k to 35k based on experience.
- Competitive benefits: Major medical insurance, life insurance, food allowance, travel benefits.
Who We Are:
Welcome to arrivia. We specialize in making brands better through the power of travel. With more than 55 years of combined experience, we’re a merger of three powerhouse brands (in case you’ve heard of us in the travel industry) combining ICE, SOR Technology and WMPH Vacations. With offices on both coasts of the US and around the world, we embrace diversity and a passion for travel across our global staff.
We’re focused on building a customer-first culture, fueled by the best travel experiences for all our members at every point in their journey. Grow with us, as we continue our path to deliver innovative solutions and take charge of change. The adventure is only beginning. We’re on a mission to help people around the world travel better and experience more. Our team members bring world-class skills to the table to create extraordinary memories for our partners and members.
Our Core Values:
Here at arrivia we…
- Stay Curious - Explore new challenges and make space to learn, grow and improve.
- Keep it Real - Earn trust through open, honest and clear communication.
- Own it - Seek ways to make an impact and take action.
- Win Together - Create a culture of connection and inclusion where everyone can be their best.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Dedicated Employee Enrichment & Recognition Programs
- Exclusive Travel Rates on: Cruise, Resorts, Hotels, Tours, Flights & Car Rentals
We believe in bringing your whole self to work every single day. We accept people for who they are and are proud to consider everyone on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.