About This Job:
The HRIS Administrator is responsible for performing a variety of critical functions in the Human Resources Department. This role will serve as a key resource to Human Resources management for day-to-day tactical and operational HRIS, Payroll and Benefits issues. As an HRIS Administrator, you will develop and manage reports for a wide range of Human Resources functions, including Payroll, Compensation, Benefits, Recruiting, and Compliance. As a Compliance Administrator, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the company’s Benefits, Payroll and HR compliance
- Oversee HRIS system including configuration, integration, payroll compliance and project management. Track and verify all invoices from UKG and contractors to ensure that the work has been completed to satisfaction before releasing for payment
- Provide back-up support for HRIS analytics for HR team and executive management
- Provide back-up support for Payroll processing
- Ensure Data integrity of HR Systems through various HR, Benefits, Payroll and compliance audits through the reporting and monitoring of data input/output to track data entry errors, process adherence, submission of late input and trends relating to quality-related issues.
- Assist management with root cause identification of data integrity and quality related issues and identify potential solutions to reduce and eliminate errors.
- Respond to ad hoc requests for data and/or reports and validate results to ensure consistency and accuracy
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management or related field; additional years of relevant experience can be substituted for the required education.
- 1-3 years’ experience with Payroll/Human Resources Information Systems; experience with Ultimate Software preferred
- 1-3 years’ experience as an HR Generalist
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and work under deadlines
- Ability to communicate well with employees at every level in both written and oral formats
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to a fast-paced setting
- Customer service skills, dealing with both internal and external customers
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Able to work well and be productive under limited supervision
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and communication skills
Who We Are:
Welcome to arrivia. We specialize in making brands better through the power of travel. With more than 55 years of combined experience, we’re a merger of three powerhouse brands combining ICE, SOR Technology and WMPH Vacations. With offices on both coasts of the US and around the world, we embrace diversity and a passion for travel across our global staff.
We’re focused on building a customer-first culture, fueled by the best travel experiences for all our members at every point in their journey. Grow with us, as we continue our path to deliver innovative solutions and take charge of change. The adventure is only beginning. We’re on a mission to help people around the world travel better and experience more. Our team members bring world-class skills to the table to create extraordinary memories for our partners and members.
Our Core Values:
Here at arrivia we…
- Stay Curious - Explore new challenges and make space to learn, grow and improve
- Keep it Real - Earn trust through open, honest and clear communication
- Own it - Seek ways to make an impact and take action.
- Win Together - Create a culture of connection and inclusion where everyone can be their best
- Exclusive Employee Travel Rates on Cruises, Resorts &Hotels, Tours, Car Rentals
- Medical Health Insurance
- Dental & Vision Coverage
- 401K Plan
- Long Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Pet Care Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Dedicated Employee Enrichment & Recognition Programs
- Special local, dining and merchandise offerings