About This Job:
The Office Assistant provides general support for the UK Office and executing requests from Senior Management. This person is responsible for promoting employee engagement and retention through the design, plan and execution of activities, and events. We are looking for someone to work full time hours in our Uxbridge office.
- Physically go to source products from stores as and when required
- Successfully handle a high volume of work and balance priorities to meet established deadlines.
- Prepare agendas, reports, or presentations for internal and external meetings.
- Take minutes for the leadership team meetings
- Coordinate and deliver employee engagement activities.
- Assist with implementing Global Culture and DEI initiatives
- Research potential vendors/suppliers and provide best price list.
- Carry out comprehensive research for products/services using multiple different internet sources
- Plan corporate events.
- Take ownership of office operational projects assigned and plan things from A to Z
- Assist and coordinate with the office renovation.
- Attend to all office facility related matters.
- Effectively communicate with the international offices about local events and obtain/create marketing material as and when required.
- Manage mail and correspond accordingly.
- Provide direct assistance to Site Director, HR Business Partner, Senior Sales Manager.
- Able to work under pressure and maintain professionalism at all times
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong research skills
- Available to work outside normal working hours
- Can take on a project and deliver to a high standard
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite Office, particularly, PowerPoint
- Proactive approach, anticipating needs and responding appropriately
- Ability to multi task and perform under pressure
- Previous experience in a similar role desirable
- Must have current driving license and own a car
- 20 days annual leave + Bank holidays
- Private Healthcare
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Holiday discounts
Who We Are:
Welcome to arrivia. We specialize in making brands better through the power of travel. With more than 55 years of combined experience, we’re a merger of three powerhouse brands (in case you’ve heard of us in the travel industry) combining ICE, SOR Technology and WMPH Vacations. With offices on both coasts of the US and around the world, we embrace diversity and a passion for travel across our global staff.
We’re focused on building a customer-first culture, fueled by the best travel experiences for all our members at every point in their journey. Grow with us, as we continue our path to deliver innovative solutions and take charge of change. The adventure is only beginning. We’re on a mission to help people around the world travel better and experience more. Our team members bring world-class skills to the table to create extraordinary memories for our partners and members.
Our Core Values:
Here at arrivia we…
- Stay Curious - Explore new challenges and make space to learn, grow and improve
- Keep it Real - Earn trust through open, honest and clear communication
- Own it - Seek ways to make an impact and take action.
- Win Together - Create a culture of connection and inclusion where everyone can be their best