About This Job:
The Executive Director of Business Implementation is responsible for overall project and program management for large development-centric projects, like the implementation and onboarding of new clients and complex cross-domain internal initiatives. Responsibilities include the creation and management of business implementation best practices for software delivery, including communication processes with key stakeholders. This position requires a high level of focus, advanced communication with both internal and external clients, and attention to detail to ensure projects are completed on time, within scope in alignment with the company’s current business plan and key objectives.
- Act as the overall project lead and the primary point of contact for new client onboarding when the launch is dependent on supporting technology development, coordinating with key stakeholders across the organization as needed
- Act as the overall program lead for larger cross-domain product development initiatives, coordinating with key stakeholders across the organization as needed
- Create best practices around how to proactively organize supporting materials for new client launches like standardized information, checklists, identified stakeholders, and draft plans
- Drive and track all development and operational re-scoping efforts with internal key stakeholders and communicate status, timelines, dependencies to internal or external clients as needed or as appropriate
- Work cross-functionally between interrelated departments to meet key milestones related to client and/or project implementation plans from inception to execution
- Track the progress of the implementation using shared project management tools, conduct weekly update calls and/or meetings both internal and external until all implementation tasks are completed
- Position resolution of issues to achieve win-win solutions for internal and external customers while identifying, escalating, and managing contractual, compliance or organizational risk.
- Effectively communicate project expectations and milestones to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Meet frequently with key stakeholders or players involved with the project implementation plan to ensure that the project remains on track and capture meeting minutes as needed
- Partner with Account Management, Sales and Operations to help generate and support incremental business opportunities through new product and marketing development
- Organize standards around managing post-release product development documentation and supporting examples, both for internal users and for external business development and account management client support
- Serves as the centralized “departmental hub” for any best practices around business implementation for all software releases, including user acceptance testing, standard meetings and communication protocols
- Oversees post-mortem & hindsight reporting for related new client and program releases
- Drive ongoing learning to help optimize project management and all business implementation activities
- Completes all other duties and tasks as assigned
- Minimum Education required: College Degree or equivalent.
- 7+ years of program/project management and/or business implementation experience, preferably around the launch of new technology in a B2B environment
- Travel industry experience preferred
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to multi-task and work under tight schedules
- Must work well in a team environment and be able to lead a project team
- Must be problem solver and solution oriented
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently with limited director and/or supervision
- Must be able to balance the company objectives and the needs of its business partners effectively
- Must adapt well in a constantly changing business environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous experience in conducting face-to-face presentations and leading business meetings with senior decision makers
- High level of written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Outlook
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products including Project, Outlook, Skype and Zoom
- Must have valid Passport and be well-traveled
Who We Are:
Welcome to arrivia. We specialize in making brands better through the power of travel. With more than 55 years of combined experience, we’re a merger of three powerhouse brands (in case you’ve heard of us in the travel industry) combining ICE, SOR Technology and WMPH Vacations. With offices on both coasts of the US and around the world, we embrace diversity and a passion for travel across our global staff.
We’re focused on building a customer-first culture, fueled by the best travel experiences for all our members at every point in their journey. Grow with us, as we continue our path to deliver innovative solutions and take charge of change. The adventure is only beginning. We’re on a mission to help people around the world travel better and experience more. Our team members bring world-class skills to the table to create extraordinary memories for our partners and members.
Our Core Values:
Here at arrivia we…
- Stay Curious - Explore new challenges and make space to learn, grow and improve
- Keep it Real - Earn trust through open, honest and clear communication
- Own it - Seek ways to make an impact and take action.
- Win Together - Create a culture of connection and inclusion where everyone can be their best
- Exclusive Employee Travel Rates on Cruises, Resorts & Hotels, Tours, Car Rentals
- Medical Health Insurance
- Dental & Vision Coverage
- 401K Plan
- Long Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Pet Care Insurance
- Legal Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Dedicated Employee Enrichment & Recognition Programs
- Special local, dining and merchandise offerings