ABOUT THE ROLE
Interior Define is seeking a candidate who is excited to help transform the home furnishings market; marrying an innovative brand with a unique product offering.
ID’s Associate Product Manager, Digital Merchandising will help drive best in class web merchandising through cross-functional collaboration and exceptional attention to detail. The role will have significant exposure across the organization and make a meaningful impact on our merchandising strategy. In addition to working with our merchandising and web development teams to improve, enhance, and maintain our online product assortment, the role will have responsibility for developing and sharing key merchandising insights across the organization.
Key to the success of this role is the ability to work with key stakeholders across the organization to understand merchandising-related team needs, and to develop a process for product creation and communication.
Digital Product Creation and Management
- Creating and managing all product attributes that translate to our website merchandising
- Working across our e-commerce back-end, ERP, and middleware platforms to maintain product consistency and product feed
- Managing product information and QA for our product-rendering platforms
- Reviewing and approving all new product renderings & fabrics for 3D visualization
- Reviewing and approving all new product renderings & fabrics for our augmented reality (AR)
- Managing the setup and maintenance of new and existing SKUs
- Reviewing and QA testing of new SKUs for accuracy and usability in preparation for established launch dates
- Managing all product attributes that translate to our website merchandising
- Image management for all product. Acquiring, cropping, compressing and uploading images relevant to each product.
- Managing our feedback channel for all digital merchandising related topics and addressing issues with cross-functional teams
- Reviewing exception reports on a regular basis and addressing situations accordingly
- Maintaining close communications with our development, UX, product management, and analytics teams for merchandising consistency among all channels
- Maintaining communications with Merchandising for updates and consistency in product details
- Maintaining communications with all departments, including sales and marketing
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experience communicating closely with web and merchandising teams
- At least 2 years of professional experience
- You are a skilled project manager
- You have experience working for a design-oriented brand — or, you have relevant experiences that supersede this professional experience
- You are an excellent verbal and written communicator
- You are curious about every aspect of a fast-paced startup and are excited to learn everyone’s roles
Shopping for a sofa is one of the most important and emotional purchases anyone makes for their home. Your sofa sits in the center of your home; anchoring your space and influencing the way you interact with friends and family for years. Despite the significance of this purchase, there was no brand making the experience more comfortable.
Interior Define exists to revolutionize the way people shop for furniture (beginning with sofas). Through a made-to-order production approach and e-commerce focus, I/D crafts exceptional customizable sofas for accessible prices. I/D makes customization easy: sofas can be tailored by size, fabric, configuration, leg style, and sit. Free white-glove delivery and a 365-day return policy are included with every order.
Your space is unique. Your sofa should be too.
In this role, you will work most closely with our web development team as well as the merchandising team.
· Flexible vacation policy
· Health benefits
· Free lunch on Fridays
· Huge opportunity for growth within the company
· Comfortable and fun work environment (we encourage lounging)
TIMING: January 2019 start