Interior Define Commercial Account Executive
Interior Define is seeking a team member to play an essential role in building our B2B sales vertical. We are looking for a confident and passionate individual who is excited to infuse our brand into the commercial real estate and development landscape.
The ideal candidate has an entrepreneurial spirit, is intellectually curious, and holds her/himself accountable to goals and targets. We are a fast-growing start-up reinventing the way people shop for custom furniture (beginning with sofas).
- You should have 3+ years experience selling in a B2B Or Enterprise environment
- You should be comfortable working with a team, setting team goals and maintaining sales performance objectives
- You should be optimistic and creative in your sales approach, always thinking outside of the box to land a deal
- You should have experience communicating and selling to C-level executives
- You should have exceptional attention to detail and ability to translate details into actionable responses
- You should have superior written and oral communication skills
- You should be a self-starter with the ability to build a sales process from start to finish
- It would be great if you had knowledge about design, furniture, and/or real estate .
- You are comfortable communicating with customers and are able to maintain a calm and friendly presence throughout each customer interaction.
- You adapt to each situation quickly and are able to drive full ownership of your work. You jump in and you solve problems. You are able to troubleshoot quickly, but also know the right times to ask for help
- You are a team player and are capable of empathizing with others. You are intellectually honest and give direct feedback to peers in order to collaborate for the betterment of the customer experience
Preferred but not required:
- The interworking of commercial real estate development companies, architecture firms, and/or interior design firms
- Budgeting billing approaches/processes for large-scale real estate projects
- Best practices for ground-up construction
- Commercial/contract grade furniture specs requirements
- Project management for large-scale real estate projects
- Manage complete selling process from customer first touch to purchase execution and ensure the customer experience is exceptional
- Manage the sales funnel from lead list generation to post-sale communication
- Research, determine, and define the most valuable selling verticals for Interior Define in the B2B space
- Hold yourself accountable to hitting monthly sales goals thru innovative and proactive outreach
- Field inquiries (and ultimately sell) to customers over the phone, email, and – importantly – in person
- Translate and track customer customization requests – working with our production team to field inquiries and ensure completion
- Automate current sales selling tactics and create replicable systems that promote sustained sales growth
- Advocate our brand story