The way businesses talk to people online is broken. Intercom is fixing it. 🛠️
Intercom is the first to bring messaging products for sales, marketing & customer service to one platform, helping businesses avoid the stiff, spammy status quo and have real conversations that build real connections. Designed to feel like the messaging apps you use every day, Intercom lets you talk to consumers almost anywhere: inside your app, on your website, across social media and via email. In February 2017, Intercom announced it had surpassed $50M in annual recurring revenue, an increase from $1M in ARR just three years prior, making it one of the fastest-growing companies in tech. Today more than 17,000 businesses use Intercom to connect with a billion people worldwide. Intercom has 300 employees between its San Francisco headquarters, Chicago support office, and Dublin R&D office, and has raised $116M in venture funding.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
As a founding member of the Intercom Sales Team in APAC, your role will be to lay the foundation for Intercom Sales in the region, engage with prospects and customers, help them understand the value of Intercom, and move them forward in the sales process. As the company’s first point of contact, you play a key role in building the Intercom brand, creating a great first impression, and building momentum for not only the sales team, but Intercom as a whole. We're looking for people who are excited to work in a fast moving company, make an impact, and rapidly develop their career in sales.
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Building out Sales Development processes in the region and laying the groundwork for future Sales team members
- Working globally with Account Executives to build pipeline and drive deals forward
- Working closely with Customer Support and Marketing to improve business processes
- Providing a great experience for Intercom’s prospective customers
- Engaging with potential and current customers to assess mutual fit
- Helping early stage customers get started with Intercom
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of our product and its value to customers
What skills do I need? 📖
- 1-3 years of work experience (Sales and/or SaaS experience is a +)
- Highly motivated and self-driven
- Strong organization and time management
- Proactive, collaborative and coachable
- Intellectually curious and problem solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Exceptional listening skills combined with the ability to synthesize information
We are a well treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Salary and commision
- Open vacation policy and corporate holidays
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Regular compensation reviews - great work is rewarded!