The way businesses talk to people online is broken. Intercom is fixing it. 🛠️
Intercom is the first to bring messaging products for sales, marketing and customer support to one platform, helping businesses avoid the stiff, spammy status quo and have real conversations that build real connections. Designed to feel like the messaging apps you use every day, Intercom lets business’ talk to customers almost anywhere: inside your app, on your website, across social media and via email.
In February 2017, Intercom announced it had surpassed $50M in annual recurring revenue, an increase from $1M in ARR just three years prior, making it one of the fastest-growing companies in tech. Today more than 20,000 businesses use Intercom to connect with a billion people worldwide. Intercom has raised $116M in venture funding and has 400 employees across San Francisco, Dublin, Chicago, London and Sydney.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
This is a unique opportunity to learn from a team of experienced product marketers and produce impactful work that helps Intercom grow. You'll collaborate with our product managers and product marketing managers to help shape what we build and what we tell the world. You will help create messaging and produce materials for a variety of touch points, including sales collateral, our website, and product announcements. The Associate Product Marketing Manager role is the perfect opportunity to grow your product marketing skillset and make a big impact.
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Become an internal expert on Intercom's products for customer support teams–their functionality, position in the market, competitors and marquee customers
- Contribute to and help develop product positioning and messaging
- Own and execute on product announcements, and support major launches
- Create engaging and high-quality screenshots, videos and customer testimonials
- Partner with sales to create assets that help them sell more effectively to different buyers and into different verticals
- Build relationships with marquee customers, source testimonials, and write customer stories that strengthen product positioning and amplify announcements
What skills do I need? 📖
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience
- 0-3 years experience in a Product Marketing, Product Management, Analyst or strategic role
- Super organized and ambitious
- Growth and learning mindset
- Clear, thoughtful, and visual communicator
- Passion for technology and genuine curiosity about products
- Ability to think strategically, form opinions and explain why
- Self-starter attitude and a bias towards action
- Acute attention to detail
We are a well treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Catered breakfast, lunch, and dinner every weekday, plus a fully stocked kitchen
- Regular compensation reviews - great work is rewarded!
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Open vacation policy, 10 corporate holidays and winter break
- Paid parental leave program
- 401k plan
- Commuter benefits
- In-office bicycle storage
- Keep active with our wellness program that allows you to expense your gym membership and other sports activities up to $90 quarterly
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!