The way businesses talk to people online is broken. Intercom is fixing it. 🛠️
The way businesses talk to people online is broken. Intercom is fixing it.
Intercom is the first to bring messaging products for sales, marketing & customer service to one platform, helping businesses avoid the stiff, spammy status quo and have real conversations that build real connections. Designed to feel like the messaging apps you use every day, Intercom lets you talk to consumers almost anywhere: inside your app, on your website, across social media and via email. Today more than 15,000 businesses use Intercom to connect with a billion people worldwide. Intercom has 300 employees between its San Francisco headquarters, Chicago support office, and Dublin R&D office, and has raised $116M in venture funding.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
Intercom is growing exponentially; we’re one of the 5 fastest growing software companies of our generation, and our product is 100% built in our office on Stephen’s Green. We’ve just taken over two additional floors and are growing!
We’re growing all our teams and hiring top talent in the areas of engineering, product, sales, marketing and customer support. We’re really excited to be supporting Intercom’s growth by finding exceptional talent and need your help in making sure that we bring our amazing candidates through our interviews seamlessly. Joining the team at this time will make you a critical part of building and improving the Recruiting function and shaping our recruitment brand.
What will I be doing? 🚀
You will be helping the recruiting team and our interviewers in creating a personal, delightful, engaging and pleasant experience for everyone who interviews with us. Intercom’s mission is to make business communication personal at scale and our hiring process is no exception :) Our style is informal and relaxed, we want everyone to feel comfortable during their interview.
You will also help us keep track of all recruiting activity - we are a very data driven company so organisational and reporting skills, along with ensuring data accuracy, should be one of your super powers.
- You will schedule all stages of our interview process, starting with initial calls all the way through to onsite interviews
- This will include collaborating with multiple teams and our senior executives to find time in hectic diaries - things might change quickly so flexibility is key
- You will make everybody coming onsite feel welcome and looked after
- Working with our travel concierge service to coordinate international travel arrangements and keep all candidates informed
- Partner with the recruiting team in the organisation of events, internal referral programme, job advertising etc
What skills do I need? 📖
- You have worked for a minimum 1-2 years of experience working as a coordinator in a recruiting/HR function in the fast paced industry
- You are friendly, warm, sociable, professional and care deeply about candidate experience
- You are methodical, organised and capable of running many concurrent projects, while being flexible and able to handle a fast changing environment
- You have an analytical mindset - you enjoy drawing up spreadsheets and reporting insights from them
- You have impeccable written and oral communication skills in English
- You are ambitious, self-motivated, curious, always keen to learn and improve
- You are proficient in using multiple computer tools and systems: Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Drive, Apple computers and iPhones, Microsoft office and applicant tracking systems. (We use Greenhouse)
- You need to be eligible to work in Irelan
- Competitive salary and equity in a fast-growing start-up
- We serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner every weekday! There are also snacks and drinks on tap to keep you topped up
- Regular compensation reviews - we reward great work
- Peace of mind with life assurance, as well as comprehensive health and dental insurance for you and your dependents
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it
- Paid maternity leave, as well as 6 weeks paternity leave for fathers, to let you spend valuable time with your loved ones
- Commuting is a breeze with our generous public transport allowance
- Keep active with our wellness programme that allows you to expense gym and other sports activities up to €90 quarterly
- If you’re cycling, we’ve got you covered on the Cycle-to-Work Scheme. With secure bike storage too
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- We also offer generous relocation assistance for certain roles for people joining us from overseas
We are a diverse bunch of people and we want to continue to attract and retain a diverse range of people into our organisation. We're committed to an inclusive and diverse Intercom! We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.