The way businesses talk to people online is broken. Intercom is fixing it.
Intercom is the first to bring messaging products for sales, marketing & customer service to one platform, helping businesses avoid the stiff, spammy status quo and have real conversations that build real connections. Designed to feel like the messaging apps you use every day, Intercom lets you talk to consumers almost anywhere: inside your app, on your website, across social media and via email. Today more than 15,000 businesses use Intercom to connect with a billion people worldwide. Intercom has 300 employees between its San Francisco headquarters, Chicago support office and Dublin R&D office, and has raised $116M in venture funding.
What’s the Opportunity?
As a product-first technology company, spread across three offices in Chicago, Dublin and San Francisco an excellent IT function is critical to our company’s success. We are looking to hire an hands-on IT Experience Specialist to join our IT team in San Francisco. If you’re passionate about providing employees with the tools they need to do the best job possible, you’re a technology enthusiast looking for excellence in everything you do and want to work for the best product-focused software company of our generation - then this is the role that will shape and grow your career.
What I will be doing
- Offer an outstanding IT experience by providing efficient and productive support in our San Francisco office.
- Directly own our Audio/Video and Video Conference systems.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with hardware, software and third-party tools.
- Do the best work of your life, raise the bar for IT excellence in our industry, step up and make the most out of this career-defining opportunity.
What skills do I need
- You love helping people.
- Ability to help employees solve hardware and software problems across all Apple products.
- Ability to own Audio/Video and Video Conference systems across our offices. This includes technologies like Google Hangouts, Zoom, RingCentral and hardware like TVs, projectors, speakers, microphones, cameras, etc. and assist employees getting the most out of them.
- Knowledge of hosted productivity and communications applications, for example G Suite, Trello, Basecamp, and the ability to train and help employees on their use.
- Knowledge of administration of Apple computer products.
- Possess wonderful passion for what you do, eager to learn and improve, and excited about technology and the future of the Internet.
- Ambition to be part of the best IT team in the industry.
We are a well treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Relocation assistance available
- Catered lunch and dinner served every weekday, plus a variety of breakfast foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Regular compensation reviews - great work is rewarded!
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid parental leave program
- 401k plan
- Commuter benefits
- In-office bicycle storage
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!