The way businesses talk to people online is broken. Intercom is fixing it.
Intercom is the first to bring messaging products for sales, marketing & customer service to one platform, helping businesses avoid the stiff, spammy status quo and have real conversations that build real connections. Designed to feel like the messaging apps you use every day, Intercom lets you talk to consumers almost anywhere: inside your app, on your website, across social media and via email. Today more than 15,000 businesses use Intercom to connect with a billion people worldwide. Intercom has 300 employees between its San Francisco headquarters, Chicago support office, and Dublin R&D office, and has raised $116M in venture funding.
What's the opportunity?
The recruiting team at Intercom is growing and evolving quickly! This is your chance to help build out this function and influence the team at an early stage. You’ll manage and drive a full recruitment cycle all while working with hiring managers to improve processes. You will be a trusted partner to candidates as you work tirelessly to create a personal and friendly experience that is representative of the Intercom Brand.
What will I be doing?
- Manage, drive and own the full cycle recruiting process by creating robust pipelines across Engineering, Sales, Product, General & Administration, through active sourcing of multiple channels, screening resumes, interviewing and closing candidates.
- Demonstrate exceptional sourcing strategies and techniques to attract top talent
- Identify, prescreen and evaluate both passive and active candidates from all over the globe with a diverse set of skills
- Create and drive effective interview panel meetings and debriefs alongside hiring managers
- Create unique and efficient processes to ensure an effective plan is in place for new positions
- Obsess about candidate experience and keep candidates informed with quality communications throughout the interview process
- Drive offer process, including offer approvals, extensions, negotiations and closings
- Represent Intercom’s mission, vision, and values with integrity and professionalism
What skills do I need?
- 5+ years of full cycle recruiting experience ideally in fast paced, R&D focused, multinational environments
- Ability to effectively multitask and take on a variety of roles with differing complexity across different functions while leading initiatives to continue driving a fantastic candidate/stakeholder experience.
- Impeccable organisational and verbal and written communicational skills, and high attention to detail
- Strong sense of urgency
- Exceptional sourcing and talent research skills
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- Eagerness to learn and contribute to a fast growing team and company
- Ability to build strong cross-functional relationships and influence others.
We are a well treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity in a fast-growing start-up
- We serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner every weekday! There are also snacks and drinks on tap to keep you topped up
- Regular compensation reviews - we reward great work!
- Peace of mind with life assurance, as well as comprehensive health and dental insurance for you and your dependents
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need to
- Paid parental leave to let you spend valuable time with your loved ones
- Commuting is a breeze with our generous public transport allowance
- Keep active with our roaming FlyeFit gyms in Dublin membership!
- If you’re cycling, we’ve got you covered on the Cycle-to-Work Scheme. With secure bike storage too!
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
We are a diverse bunch of people and we want to continue to attract and retain a diverse range of people into our organisation. We're committed to an inclusive and diverse Intercom! We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.