Communication has changed for people. It’s changed for businesses, too.
Intercom is redefining how businesses connect with their customers. More than 25,000 global organizations, including Atlassian, Amazon and Lyft Business, rely on Intercom to deliver unparalleled user experiences at any scale. Intercom's platform is used to send over 500 million messages per month and enables interactions with over 600 million monthly active end users.
Join the company helping businesses grow revenue through in-product messaging, and so much more!
What's the opportunity? 🤔
Intercom is seeking an experienced Coupa Administrator to join our growing Financial Systems team. The Coupa Administrator is a key player on our finance operations team and will work hand in hand with our Procurement, AP, Accounting and Legal teams to ensure smooth Source to Pay operations. In this role you will be responsible for day-to-day administration of the Coupa P2P system, including user administration, complex configuration changes, release management, and system testing and troubleshooting while adhering to software development lifecycle best practices.
The ideal candidate has industry experience as a Coupa Administrator, has completed complex configuration including building and maintaining user roles, workflows, and process forms, and has a keen eye for process improvement and efficiency. If this sounds like a great fit, then we want to hear from you!
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Complex configuration including building and maintaining user roles, workflows, process forms, and reports, maintaining master data, and other similar tasks.
- System administration including user on and offboarding, user access updates, troubleshooting of system and integration errors, and other administrative tasks as needed.
- Collaborate with Procurement, Accounting, Legal, and other stakeholders to assess business requirements and propose system solutions.
- Respond to user application issues and enhancement requests in accordance to defined SLAs; work with vendor support organizations as appropriate to support internal teams.
- Complete system and access changes, ensuring that all required approvals are captured and documented.
- Provide audit support for compliance operations including generating reports, developing documentation, and performing completeness and accuracy checks
- Complete testing during new system implementation projects and regression testing for scheduled system releases.
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement and suggest projects to streamline business operations where applicable
- Conduct periodic training for end users on current and new systems features and processes.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as needed
What skills do I need? 📖
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, MIS, IT or strong understanding of Source to Pay operations.
- 3+ years’ hands-on experience as a Coupa Systems Administrator.
- Ability to learn new systems and stay informed of technology changes.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively.
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and build strong relationships across cross-functional teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
Bonus skills & attributes 🙌
- Coupa implementation experience
- Experience with compliance frameworks, including SOX and SSAE16 SOC
- Experience working at a public company
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Regular compensation reviews - great work is rewarded!
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- 401k plan
- In-office bicycle storage
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!
*Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required.
Intercom values diversity and is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity. Intercom will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.
Is this role not quite what you're looking for? Join our Talent Community to stay connected with us.