Communication has changed for people. It’s changed for businesses, too.
Intercom is redefining how businesses connect with their customers. More than 25,000 global organizations, including Atlassian, Amazon and Lyft Business, rely on Intercom to deliver unparalleled user experiences at any scale. Intercom's platform is used to send over 500 million messages per month and enables interactions with over 600 million monthly active end users.
Join the company helping businesses grow revenue through in-product messaging, and so much more!
What's the opportunity? 🤔
Seeking an experienced Senior NetSuite Systems Administrator to join our growing Financial Systems team. Reporting to the Director of Financial Systems, the Sr. Netsuite Administrator will be directly responsible for managing the user control plane, system configuration, and integrations between NetSuite and other supported systems. In this highly visible role you’ll collaborate with teams across the company, and have the opportunity to inform and influence strategic architectural decisions within NetSuite and across our financial systems tech stack.
The ideal candidate thrives in a high growth and fast-paced environment, and has several years experience supporting NetSuite, completing complex configuration, and experience integrating NetSuite with HRIS and procurement systems. If this sounds like a fit, we want to hear from you!
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Manage the NetSuite platform and serve as primary point of contact for NetSuite support
- Configure fields, forms, workflows, reports and dashboards, integrations, and other complex configuration
- Create and maintain user accounts and roles, and complete access changes, ensuring that all required approvals are captured and documented.
- Respond to user application issues and enhancement requests in accordance to defined SLAs; work with vendor support organizations as appropriate to support internal teams.
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement and suggest projects to streamline business operations where applicable
- Provide audit support for compliance operations including generating reports, developing documentation, and performing completeness and accuracy checks
- Complete testing during new system implementation projects and for scheduled system releases.
- Create systems documentation, including architectural design documentation, business requirements documents, functional design documents, user manuals, test scripts and training materials.
- Conduct periodic training for end users on current and new systems features and processes.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as needed
What skills do I need? 📖
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, or MIS, or strong understanding of accounting operations.
- Minimum of 4-6 years’ experience as a NetSuite System Administrator
- Experience completing complex configuration and optimization projects including building and enhancing workflows, managing integrations, and completing complex reporting
- Comprehensive understanding of accounting and finance processes including Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Record to Report etc
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and able to effectively balance multiple projects and competing priorities
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills, and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and build strong relationships across cross-functional teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
Bonus skills & attributes 🙌
- NetSuite certification
- Experience with compliance frameworks, including SOX and SSAE16 SOC
- Experience working at a public company
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Regular compensation reviews - great work is rewarded!
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- 401k plan
- In-office bicycle storage
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!
*Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required.
Intercom values diversity and is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity. Intercom will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.
Is this role not quite what you're looking for? Join our Talent Community to stay connected with us.