Communication has changed for people. It’s changed for businesses, too.
Intercom is the only suite of customer messaging products that drives growth at every stage of the customer lifecycle—across acquisition, engagement, and support. Today more than 25,000 businesses use Intercom to connect with a billion people worldwide.
Join the company helping businesses grow revenue through live chat, and so much more.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
- Partnerships have always been key to the way we work at Intercom. Today, Intercom’s partners include best in class SaaS businesses, consultancies, agencies and BPOs, driving growth and retention across our customer base.
- Our partnerships managers understand Intercom’s partner landscape and are skilled at identifying opportunities to create and nurture mutually beneficial partnerships aligned with our company’s mission and revenue growth goals.
- We’re looking for a quota-carrying partnerships manager to join our global partnerships team. As this first partnerships manager situated in the region, this person will have a unique opportunity to help grow and nurture Intercom’s ecosystem of Technology and Service partners, and to work closely with our sales team to drive partner-sourced and influenced pipeline.
What will I be doing?🚀
- Identifying and sourcing critical Technology and Service partners
- Communicating Intercom’s mission, vision and values to our partners
- Managing a portfolio of high performing Technology and Service partners to achieve partnership goals including driving new and existing business revenue opportunities, and co-marketing activities
- Developing best practices to engage with partners including goal setting, technical requirements, and training
- Working with our sales leadership team and reps to leverage our partners to co-sell and accelerate our sales cycle
- Collaborating with our Marketing team on partner marketing strategy across demand generation, field initiatives, product marketing and activation.
What skills do I need?📖
- 3+ years of partner-facing, quota-carrying experience in a SaaS sales, customer success, or partner manager role
- Strong commercial acumen and track record of achieving revenue-focused KPIs
- An energized self-starter with the ability to navigate and execute across multiple teams in a fast-moving organization
- Skilled at building relationships at all level of partner / sales organizations up to and including exec level
- Strong product aptitude and ability to communicate technical concepts
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Exhibits a growth mindset, curiosity, and ambition
We are a well treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
Competitive salary and equity in a fast-growing start-up
We serve lunch every weekday, plus a variety of snack foods and a fully stocked kitchen
Regular compensation reviews - we reward great work!
Peace of mind with life assurance, as well as comprehensive health and dental insurance for you and your dependents
Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it
Paid maternity leave, as well as 6 weeks paternity leave for fathers, to let you spend valuable time with your loved ones
If you’re cycling, we’ve got you covered on the Cycle-to-Work Scheme. With secure bike storage too
MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
We are a diverse bunch of people and we want to continue to attract and retain a diverse range of people into our organisation. We're committed to an inclusive and diverse Intercom! We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.