Communication has changed for people. It’s changed for businesses, too.
Intercom is the only suite of customer messaging products that drives growth at every stage of the customer lifecycle—across acquisition, engagement, and support. Today more than 30,000 businesses use Intercom to connect with a billion people worldwide.
Join the company helping businesses grow revenue through live chat, and so much more.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
What will I be doing? 🚀
Partner closely with senior leadership to develop actionable, measurable projects that accelerate sales growth and improve sales processes and operations.
Advise on new business growth strategy, conversion rates, account and territory assignments, approach problems analytically to come to data driven resolutions.
Gather requirements and project manage changes to our sales technology that result in improvements in SDR and Sales Rep productivity
Support weekly and monthly reporting and forecasting for the sales organization focused on but not limited to lead metrics, pipeline reports, conversion rates, existing business trends that will materially impact the company’s growth trajectory
Establish strong working relationships with sales leadership, marketing and finance to improve overall operations and how the company goes to market.
What skills do I need? 📖
Strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities
Quick learner with the ability to solve problems independently or with little guidance
Willing to work in a highly demanding and results-oriented team environment
Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
Comfort, and preferably experience, with working with many sales related tools including SFDC
2+ years experience in Sales Operations and/or an analytics role (management consulting or investment banking)
Bonus skills & attributes 🙌
Exceptionally strong communication skills, including experience effectively communicating with senior management
Background working in high-growth, performance-focused environments
Experience with Salesforce.com, Tableau and SQL is a plus
We are a well treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and equity in a fast-growing start-up
- We serve lunch every weekday, plus a variety of snack foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Regular compensation reviews - we reward great work!
- Peace of mind with life assurance, as well as comprehensive health and dental insurance for you and your dependents
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it
- Paid maternity leave, as well as 6 weeks paternity leave for fathers, to let you spend valuable time with your loved ones
- If you’re cycling, we’ve got you covered on the Cycle-to-Work Scheme. With secure bike storage too
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
We are a diverse bunch of people and we want to continue to attract and retain a diverse range of people into our organisation. We're committed to an inclusive and diverse Intercom! We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.