Communication has changed for people. It’s changed for businesses, too.
Intercom is the only suite of customer messaging products that drives growth at every stage of the customer lifecycle—across acquisition, engagement, and support. Today more than 30,000 businesses use Intercom to connect with a billion people worldwide.
Join the company helping businesses grow revenue through live chat, and so much more.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
We’re looking for a creative and tech-savvy Product Marketer to create and drive the go-to-market strategy for Intercom’s customer engagement solution. You will craft product positioning and messaging to ensure that we are effectively articulating the value of the solution to the market. In doing so, you’ll work closely with product management, business operations and sales to help inform future product roadmaps based on an expert understanding of the competitive landscape, customer needs, and industry trends. This is a very cross-functional and high-impact role.
What will I be doing? 🚀
As a Senior Product Marketing manager you will:
- Develop and constantly refine the positioning and messaging for Intercom’s customer engagement solution
- Use customer and competitive research and use it to influence product strategy and drive effective messaging
- Lead product launches and ongoing promotion in collaboration with the entire marketing team and the broader go-to-market teams including sales
- Generate high quality content for prospective and existing customers including emails, blog posts, webinar content, landing pages, product videos and more
- Collaborate with the wider marketing team to drive marketing qualified leads through campaign activities to targeted customers for your product
What skills do I need? 📖
- 6+ years of B2B product marketing experience, ideally in the software space
- Owned positioning and messaging for a product or line of products
- Proven track record of partnering with product management to contribute to product strategy
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills with attention to detail
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and the ability to manage complex, cross-functional projects to completion
- You are genuinely excited by software products and can talk very comfortably about how they work
- Understanding of data and how to use data to perform analysis and make informed decisions
- Ambitious, with a growth mindset, and can lead projects with a high level of autonomy
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Catered lunch every weekday, plus a variety of snack foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Commuter benefits + 401k plan
- In-office bicycle storage
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!
*Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required.
Intercom values diversity and is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity. Intercom will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.