Communication has changed for people. It’s changed for businesses, too.
Intercom is the only suite of customer messaging products that drives growth at every stage of the customer lifecycle—across acquisition, engagement, and support. Today more than 30,000 businesses use Intercom to connect with a billion people worldwide.
Join the company helping businesses grow revenue through live chat, and so much more.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
As a product-first technology company, spread across five offices in Sydney, London, Chicago, Dublin and San Francisco, an excellent IT function is critical to our company’s success. We are looking to hire an hands-on IT Experience Specialist to join our IT team in San Francisco. If you’re passionate about providing employees with the tools they need to do the best job possible, you’re a technology enthusiast looking for excellence in everything you do and want to work for the best product-focused software company of our generation - then this is the role that will shape and grow your career.
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Offer an outstanding IT experience by providing efficient and productive support in our San Francisco office.
- Directly support our Audio/Video and Video Conference systems.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with hardware, software and third-party tools.
- Do the best work of your life, raise the bar for IT excellence in our industry, step up and make the most out of this career-defining opportunity.
What skills do I need? 📖
- You love helping people.
- Ability to help employees solve hardware and software problems across all Apple products.
- Ability to assist with Audio/Video and Video Conference systems across our offices. This includes technologies like Google Hangouts and hardware like TVs, projectors, speakers, microphones, cameras, etc. and assist employees getting the most out of them.
- Knowledge of hosted productivity and communications applications (GSuite, for example) and the ability to train and help employees on their use a plus
- Knowledge of the use of SSO and 2FA technology (Okta and Duo) in an enterprise environment also a plus
- Possess wonderful passion for what you do, eager to learn and improve, and excited about technology and the future of the Internet and IT
- Ambition to be part of the best IT team in the industry
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Catered lunch every weekday, plus a variety of snack foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Commuter benefits + 401k plan
- In-office bicycle storage
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!
*Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required.
Intercom values diversity and is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity. Intercom will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.