Communication has changed for people. It’s changed for businesses, too.
Intercom is the only suite of customer messaging products that drives growth at every stage of the customer lifecycle—across acquisition, engagement, and support. Today more than 30,000 businesses use Intercom to connect with a billion people worldwide.
Join the company helping businesses grow revenue through live chat, and so much more.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Hiring and developing SMB and Mid-Market Account Executives in the Chicago office covering the Americas markets.
- Developing and implementing best practices to maximize pipeline creation, customer conversion rates, forecasting accuracy, and cross-functional collaboration.
- Serving as leadership sponsor to clients and help drive key executive relationships.
- Establishing operational excellence as it pertains to deal forecasting and CRM hygiene.
- Testing different go-to-market approaches to winning up-market customers in a repeatable and consistent manner.
- Creating and fostering a world-class developmental sales culture.
What skills do I need? 📖
- 3+ years’ experience leading high performing, engaged, quota-carrying teams in SaaS environment.
- Ability to thrive within a high-growth, agile and fast-paced Saas sales environment.
- Strong sales acumen, experience within a variety of sales and coaching methodologies and a growth mindset.
- Team player with a strong sense of ownership and “get things done” attitude.
- Successful track record of designing, implementing, and validating processes and policies.
- The ability to handle multiple projects and competing priorities (ability to make trade-offs effectively) and adapt rapidly to a fluid, high-growth environment.
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Catered lunch every weekday, plus a variety of snack foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Commuter benefits + 401k plan
- In-office bicycle storage
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!
*Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required.
Intercom values diversity and is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity. Intercom will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.