Communication has changed for people. It’s changed for businesses, too.
Intercom is the only suite of customer messaging products that drives growth at every stage of the customer lifecycle—across acquisition, engagement, and support. Today more than 30,000 businesses use Intercom to connect with a billion people worldwide.
Join the company helping businesses grow revenue through live chat, and so much more.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
As an IT Experience Specialist at Intercom you will team up with your fellow specialists and with the broader IT team to provide the best possible IT support for our Intercomrades. We believe in flexibility and scalability and are looking for someone who matches our mindset and passion for growth and excellence.
If you’re passionate about providing employees with the tools they need to do the best job possible, you’re a technology enthusiast looking for excellence in everything you do and want to work for the best product-focused software company of our generation - then this is the role that will shape and grow your career.
What will I be doing? 🚀
We believe that our IT Experience Specialists should have the chance to work on all things IT at intercom, such as:
- Offer an outstanding IT experience by providing efficient and productive support in our San Francisco office
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with hardware, software and third-party tools
- Assist in maintaining and improving our IT Systems (Identity Management, Endpoint Management, Asset Management, among others)
- Participate in buildout projects to make sure our AV and Network infrastructure is the best possible
- Do the best work of your life, raise the bar for IT excellence in our industry, step up and make the most out of this career-defining opportunity.
What skills do I need? 📖
- You love helping people
- Ability to help employees solve hardware and software problems across Apple and Windows products
- Ability to own Audio/Video and Video Conference systems across our offices. This includes technologies like Google Hangouts and hardware like TVs, projectors, speakers, microphones, cameras, etc. and assist employees getting the most out of them.
- Knowledge of hosted productivity and communications applications (experience with GSuite administration a plus)
- Knowledge of administration of Apple and Windows computer products (Jamf, Intune or similar tools)
- Possess wonderful passion for what you do, eager to learn and improve, and excited about technology and the future of the Internet
- Ambition to be part of the best IT team in the industry
We are a well treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and equity in a fast-growing start-up
- We serve lunch and dinner every weekday, plus a variety of snack foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Regular compensation reviews - we reward great work!
- Peace of mind with life assurance, as well as comprehensive health and dental insurance for you and your dependents
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it
- Paid maternity leave, as well as 6 weeks paternity leave for fathers, to let you spend valuable time with your loved ones
- Commuting is a breeze with our generous public transport allowance
- Keep active with our wellness programme that allows you to expense gym and other sports activities up to €90 quarterly
- If you’re cycling, we’ve got you covered on the Cycle-to-Work Scheme. With secure bike storage too
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
We are a diverse bunch of people and we want to continue to attract and retain a diverse range of people into our organisation. We're committed to an inclusive and diverse Intercom! We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.