Communication has changed for people. It’s changed for businesses, too.
Intercom is the only suite of customer messaging products that drives growth at every stage of the customer lifecycle—across acquisition, engagement, and support. Today more than 30,000 businesses use Intercom to connect with a billion people worldwide.
Join the company helping businesses grow revenue through live chat, and so much more.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
Do you like building web pages and websites? Do you enjoy browsing the Internet and taking inspiration from other experiences while thinking how to apply concepts to your own work? Does marketing, user experience, and conversion cross your mind often when you’re online? Then come join Intercom’s Marketing team!
We’re looking for a growth-minded, detail-oriented Web Producer to join the Marketing team to help drive our vision for the company forward through our world-class website experience. As the web producer, you will be part of the Demand Generation team, uniquely positioned with an opportunity to partner across teams in Marketing, Engineering, Design, and Product.
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Ideating and executing on tactics that drive growth in our top-of-funnel web experience
- Partnering with teams across Design, Product, Marketing, and Engineering to create project requirements
- Running A/B tests that drive learning and grow revenue, while sharing applied learnings with the broader team
- Coordinating with product marketing and product teams to align company narratives, product launches, and promotions
- Helping manage customer-facing website and experience across device types and entry points to optimize user experience, and maximize conversion rates and product adoption
- Analyzing user behavior and conversion data to translate into recommendations and optimizations throughout the site
What skills do I need? 📖
- 2-4 years of experience in Digital Marketing or Product Management
- 1-2 years of SEO experience
- Bachelor’s degree in: Communication, Business, Marketing, English, Economics, or Computer Science
- Strong project management abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with using a Content Management System
- Experience using Google Analytics, Heap Analytics, Omniture, Amplitude
Bonus skills & attributes 🙌
- Be comfortable with ambiguity. We’re in it to learn and execute to the best of our ability through data.
- Do what’s right for the customer. We pride ourselves in putting the customer first. Starting there will put you on a path to success.
- Creativity and critical thinking. The best ideas and implementation require falling in love with the problem, not the solution.
- Project management and delivery. We like people who are quick learners, self starters, and act as owners. See the initiative, come up with a proposal, and execute on it.
- Think holistically. A website is more than just landing pages, it’s a sum of its parts. Consider how all of the pieces fit together for Intercom and the user.
- Data driven. This is more than just a cliché here at Intercom. We make decisions after thorough analysis and consideration of impact.
- Curiosity. Some of the best projects and impacts we have all start with following through on “why” and “what if.”
- Be you. We welcome diversity in all facets and know that we all learn and grow by bringing the right pieces together.
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Catered lunch every weekday, plus a variety of snack foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Commuter benefits + 401k plan
- In-office bicycle storage
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!
*Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required.
Intercom values diversity and is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity. Intercom will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.