Communication has changed for people. It’s changed for businesses, too.
Intercom is the only suite of customer messaging products that drives growth at every stage of the customer lifecycle—across acquisition, engagement, and support. Today more than 30,000 businesses use Intercom to connect with a billion people worldwide.
Join the company helping businesses grow revenue through live chat, and so much more.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Evaluating the performance of our go-to-market strategy by analyzing customer funnels and metrics (CAC, LTV, churn, etc.)
- Monitoring the state of the business on a regular basis and generating data-driven hypotheses and action items in order drive business impact
- Partnering with other go-to-market teams at Intercom to help them better understand their functional areas, increase familiarity with and use of our data, and set a high bar for analytics across the organization
- Building data science models to accelerate the business by providing deeper insights into prospect and customer behaviors
- Creating dashboards that allow internal consumers to gain insight into the performance of their functional areas
- Constructing reusable data pipelines for company-wide use
What skills do I need? 📖
- 4+ years of work experience in analytics/data science or a directly related field – some of which should be in a technology environment
- A proven track record of initiating and delivering actionable analyses/recommendations in order to drive business impact
- An understanding of SaaS business models and key metrics
- Some experience building data science models to provide deeper insights
- Excellent communication skills (technical and non-technical) and comfort working with high-level stakeholders
- Ability to work autonomously in a dynamic environment
- Excellent SQL skills, fluency with BI/visualization tools, and deep knowledge of Excel, R, Python, or other analysis tools
- Strong critical reasoning skills, including understanding of common pitfalls of data analysis
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Catered lunch every weekday, plus a variety of snack foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Commuter benefits + 401k plan
- In-office bicycle storage
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!
*Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required.
Intercom values diversity and is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity. Intercom will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.