Communication has changed for people. It’s changed for businesses, too.
Intercom is the only suite of customer messaging products that drives growth at every stage of the customer lifecycle—across acquisition, engagement, and support. Today more than 30,000 businesses use Intercom to connect with a billion people worldwide.
Join the company helping businesses grow revenue through live chat, and so much more.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Manage, drive and own the full cycle recruiting for various departments and levels by creating robust pipelines through active sourcing of multiple channels, screening resumes, interviewing and closing candidates
- Demonstrate exceptional sourcing strategies and techniques to find top talent
- Identify, prescreen and evaluate both passive and active candidates
- Create and drive effective interview panel meetings and debriefs alongside hiring managers
- Create unique and efficient processes to ensure an effective plan is in place for new positions
- Obsess about candidate experience and keep candidates informed with quality communications throughout the interview process
- Drive offer process, including offer approvals, extensions, negotiations and closings
- Represent Intercom’s mission vision and values with integrity and professionalism
What skills do I need? 📖
- 6+ years of full cycle recruiting experience in a fast paced environment
- Ability to effectively multitask while maintaining the highest level of internal and external customer satisfaction
- Impeccable organizational and verbal and written communicational skills, and high attention to detail
- Demonstrate passion and drive while maintaining a friendly and professional demeanor
- Strong sense of urgency
- Exceptional sourcing and talent research skills
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- Eagerness to learn and contribute to a fast growing team and company
Bonus skills & attributes 🙌
- Leadership or Executive Search experience
- Global Experience
- Startup experience
We are a well treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
Competitive salary and equity in a fast-growing start-up
- We serve lunch and dinner every weekday, plus a variety of snack foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Regular compensation reviews - we reward great work!
- Peace of mind with life assurance, as well as comprehensive health and dental insurance for you and your dependents
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it
- Paid maternity leave, as well as 6 weeks paternity leave for fathers, to let you spend valuable time with your loved ones
- Commuting is a breeze with our generous public transport allowance
- Keep active with our wellness programme that allows you to expense gym and other sports activities up to €90 quarterly
- If you’re cycling, we’ve got you covered on the Cycle-to-Work Scheme. With secure bike storage too
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- We also offer generous relocation assistance for certain roles for people joining us from overseas
We are a diverse bunch of people and we want to continue to attract and retain a diverse range of people into our organisation. We're committed to an inclusive and diverse Intercom! We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.