Communication has changed for people. It’s changed for businesses, too.
Intercom is the only suite of customer messaging products that drives growth at every stage of the customer lifecycle—across acquisition, engagement, and support. Today more than 30,000 businesses use Intercom to connect with a billion people worldwide.
Join the company helping businesses grow revenue through live chat, and so much more.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Develop and implement programmatic campaigns aligned to sales strategies across the buyer journey. You’ll use various channels including email, our website, in-product, and virtual events
- Own the creation of annual and quarterly marketing plans that will drive revenue via strategic new logo acquisition, acceleration of deal close for existing opportunities and higher retention of key customer accounts
- Be a brand steward - ensuring our brand promise and story are consistently being represented throughout the customer journey
- Proactively engage with the different sales organizations to coordinate, communicate, and optimize the impact of marketing activities
- Collaborate with Marketing Operations, Sales Operations, Product Marketing, and Sales Enablement to ensure the correct development of tools and materials supporting the messages are used in your programs
What skills do I need? 📖
- You have 2-5 years marketing experience in a high-tech B2B demand generation, ABM or customer success role
- You are driven, motivated, results and contribution to sales pipeline and revenue
- You’re a modern marketer: data-driven, inquisitive, and experienced at using multichannel marketing to drive customer delight and demand
- You have solid experience creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns using tactics that include email, real-time sales (live chat), live events, webinars, and digital advertising
- You have experience building, launching and reporting on campaigns using Marketo, SalesLoft, and Salesforce. BONUS: if you have experience using Intercom
- You have a love of the written word - you can create compelling marketing copy that sells and inspires action
- You excel at collaborating with colleagues to get the job done and thoroughly enjoy being part of a team
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Catered lunch every weekday, plus a variety of snack foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Commuter benefits + 401k plan
- In-office bicycle storage
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!
*Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required.
Intercom values diversity and is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity. Intercom will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.