Communication has changed for people. It’s changed for businesses, too.
Intercom is the only suite of customer messaging products that drives growth at every stage of the customer lifecycle—across acquisition, engagement, and support. Today more than 30,000 businesses use Intercom to connect with a billion people worldwide.
Join the company helping businesses grow revenue through live chat, and so much more.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
As Product Marketing Manager for Support, you’ll focus on driving adoption, retention and revenue growth among existing users of our Support solution. You’ll partner with a PMM focused on new customer growth to develop a deep understanding of our Support buyers, and work cross-functionally with product, sales and marketing to develop positioning and messaging, launch new features and products, enable our sales teams and influence product strategy and roadmaps. You’ll also partner closely with our marketing and sales teams to develop effective cross-sell, up-sell and retention campaigns.
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Become an expert on Intercom’s solution for support teams and how we position them externally as well as internally to our sales teams
- Contribute to and help develop product positioning and messaging of our Support solution to our existing customer segments and verticals
- Launch new features and products to Intercom customers
- Measure performance through key metrics such as MRR expansion, retention rates, and feature adoption.
- Partner with our customer engagement team on driving up-sell and cross-sell through effective campaigns
- Own and execute on sales enablement deliverables such as pitch decks, customer testimonials, competitive intel, trainings and more
- Work directly with the product team to influence the product roadmap for our Support solution, based on market demand, competitor intelligence and customer feedback
What skills do I need? 📖
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience
- 2+ years of experience in marketing SaaS products, messengers or platforms
- Ability to work cross-functionally and confident collaborating with product stakeholders
- Experience in sales enablement and Go-to-Market Product Marketing
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Bonus: past experience working on retention, cross-sell, and/or up-sell campaigns
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Catered lunch every weekday, plus a variety of snack foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Commuter benefits + 401k plan
- In-office bicycle storage
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!
*Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required.
Intercom values diversity and is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity. Intercom will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.