Communication has changed for people. It’s changed for businesses, too.
Intercom is the only suite of customer messaging products that drives growth at every stage of the customer lifecycle—across acquisition, engagement, and support. Today more than 30,000 businesses use Intercom to connect with a billion people worldwide.
Join the company helping businesses grow revenue through live chat, and so much more.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
Recruiting is a key driver to Intercom’s success. Intercom is growing and we are hiring for all departments across our five global offices! Our Recruiting team is both established, at 15+ members, but small enough to create a huge impact. As a Business Recruiter, you will drive a full recruitment cycle across various functions and levels globally, including Sales, Customer Support and G&A. You will partner closely with hiring managers, talent operations, and our broader people org to create and improve processes and drive adoption. You will be a trusted partner to candidates as you work to create a personal and friendly experience that is representative of the Intercom Brand. Read more about our approach to recruiting on our blog!
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Manage, drive and own the full cycle recruiting for various departments and levels by creating robust pipelines through active sourcing of multiple channels, screening resumes, interviewing and closing candidates
- Drive exceptional sourcing strategies and techniques to find top talent
- Identify, prescreen and evaluate both passive and active candidates
- Create and drive effective interview panel meetings and debriefs alongside hiring managers
- Create unique and efficient processes to ensure an effective plan is in place for new positions
- Obsess about candidate experience and keep candidates informed with quality communications throughout the interview process
- Drive offer process, including offer approvals, extensions, negotiations and closings
- Represent Intercom’s mission vision and values with integrity and professionalism
What skills do I need? 📖
- 4+ years of full cycle recruiting experience in a fast paced environment
- Ability to effectively multitask while maintaining the highest level of internal and external customer satisfaction
- Impeccable organizational and verbal and written communication skills, and high attention to detail
- Demonstrate passion and drive while maintaining a friendly and professional demeanor
- Exceptional sourcing and talent research skills
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- Eagerness to learn and contribute to a fast growing team and company
Bonus skills & attributes 🙌
- Leadership or Executive Search experience
- Experience hiring for Sales and/or G&A teams
- Global Recruiting experience
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Catered lunch every weekday, plus a variety of snack foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Commuter benefits + 401k plan
- In-office bicycle storage
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!
*Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required.
Intercom values diversity and is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity. Intercom will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.