Communication has changed for people. It’s changed for businesses, too.
Intercom is the only suite of customer messaging products that drives growth at every stage of the customer lifecycle—across acquisition, engagement, and support. Today more than 30,000 businesses use Intercom to connect with a billion people worldwide.
Join the company helping businesses grow revenue through live chat, and so much more.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Get deeply acquainted with our Sales/Support stack (Salesforce, Salesloft, Docusign, LeanData, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and others) to understand how our stakeholders use each tool
- Provision, setup and manage 100+ users on multiple business systems
- Be the first responder in assisting our sales team in Salesforce-related questions
- Independently review requests and troubleshoot issues to understand technical deficiencies of the product, define root causes, and implement proactive resolution design
- Participate in the testing and deployment of ad-hoc or project related configuration in Salesforce and other sales tools
- Develop a deep knowledge of various platforms to help document and improve Intercom’s sales process
- Significantly contribute to our internal process documentation and knowledge bases
- Work cross-functionally with Sales Operations, Sales Enablement, Marketing Operations and Sales Leaders to identify deficiencies and deliver innovative solutions
What skills do I need? 📖
- 1-2 years experience with Salesforce Administration including an emphasis on Sales Cloud
- Experience with 3rd party tools such as Clearbit, LeanData, Zuora, Docusign etc.
- Experience in maintaining data hygiene of a CRM utilizing Data Loader and/or Demand Tools
Bonus skills & attributes 🙌
- Salesforce Certified Administrator Certification
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience or drive to troubleshoot issues involving Apex within Salesforce
- Sales or Sales Ops Experience
- Competitive salary and equity in a fast-growing start-up
- We serve lunch and dinner every weekday, plus a variety of snack foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Regular compensation reviews - we reward great work!
- Peace of mind with life assurance, as well as comprehensive health and dental insurance for you and your dependents
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it
- Paid maternity leave, as well as 6 weeks paternity leave for fathers, to let you spend valuable time with your loved ones
- Commuting is a breeze with our generous public transport allowance
- Keep active with our wellness programme that allows you to expense gym and other sports activities up to €90 quarterly
- If you’re cycling, we’ve got you covered on the Cycle-to-Work Scheme. With secure bike storage too
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- We also offer generous relocation assistance for certain roles for people joining us from overseas