Communication has changed for people. It’s changed for businesses, too.
Intercom is the only suite of customer messaging products that drives growth at every stage of the customer lifecycle—across acquisition, engagement, and support. Today more than 30,000 businesses use Intercom to connect with a billion people worldwide.
Join the company helping businesses grow revenue through live chat, and so much more.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
As Product Marketing Manager for Apps, you’ll be focused on driving awareness and adoption of the 170+ apps and integrations in Intercom’s growing App Store through announcements, campaigns and creative content. You’ll own the positioning and messaging for our app ecosystem, working closely with stakeholders across marketing, sales and support to showcase the value and benefits of apps to new and existing customers. You’ll also be working directly with app partners, both big and small, to develop co-marketing campaigns and content. You’ll be a core member of a cross-functional App Ecosystem team, working closely with product and partnerships to identify partner opportunities and influence our ecosystem and App Store strategy and roadmap.
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Become an expert on Intercom’s App Ecosystem, owning the positioning and messaging for the App Store and individual apps
- Identify, pursue and drive co-marketing opportunities with app partners
- Enable our, and our partners’, marketing and sales teams to showcase the value and benefits of apps across our marketing and sales materials through training, collateral and content
- Partner with Solutions PMMs to incorporate apps into messaging for each of our use cases, and to launch new apps to customers and prospects
- Develop content and assets to showcase Intercom-built apps in the App Store
- Work directly with the product and partnerships teams to influence partner evaluation, prioritization of app development and App Store improvements based on market demand, competitor intelligence and customer feedback
What skills do I need? 📖
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience
- 2+ years of experience in marketing SaaS products or platforms
- Experience working with apps, marketplaces and/or partner marketing is a bonus
- Ability to work cross-functionally and confident collaborating with product stakeholders and partners
- Experience in sales enablement and Go-to-Market Product Marketing
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Catered lunch every weekday, plus a variety of snack foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Commuter benefits + 401k plan
- In-office bicycle storage
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!
*Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required.
Intercom values diversity and is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity. Intercom will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.