Communication has changed for people. It’s changed for businesses, too.
Intercom is the only suite of customer messaging products that drives growth at every stage of the customer lifecycle—across acquisition, engagement, and support. Today more than 30,000 businesses use Intercom to connect with a billion people worldwide.
Join the company helping businesses grow revenue through live chat, and so much more.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Work collaboratively with Account Executives and Account Managers to solve customer issues and drive deals
- Help lead the discovery process, work to uncover your customer’s business objectives and current pains
- Work in tandem with the Sales team to guide and complete Proof of Concepts
- Coach customers on Intercom usage and best practices to help make them into product experts
- Work with customers to understand and validate technical requirements (Security evaluation, Single Sign On, SAML, Platform Integrations, API usage)
What skills do I need? 📖
- 2+ years of sales engineering or solution consulting experience in a SaaS organization
- Have experience coding/scripting in multiple programming languages
- Able to think strategically to overcome technical and security roadblocks
- You have a track record for creating innovative ideas to increase customer retention and product adoption
- You have an ability to stay focused under pressure and thrive while working with customers to solve their most challenging issues
Bonus skills & attributes 🙌
- Experience integrating RESTful APIs
- Experience with Intercom is a plus
- SaaS experience preferred
- Competitive salary and equity in a fast-growing start-up
- We serve lunch and dinner every weekday, plus a variety of snack foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Regular compensation reviews - we reward great work!
- Peace of mind with life assurance, as well as comprehensive health and dental insurance for you and your dependents
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it
- Paid maternity leave, as well as 6 weeks paternity leave for fathers, to let you spend valuable time with your loved ones
- Commuting is a breeze with our generous public transport allowance
- Keep active with our wellness programme that allows you to expense gym and other sports activities up to €90 quarterly
- If you’re cycling, we’ve got you covered on the Cycle-to-Work Scheme. With secure bike storage too
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- We also offer generous relocation assistance for certain roles for people joining us from overseas