Communication has changed for people. It’s changed for businesses, too.
Intercom is the only suite of customer messaging products that drives growth at every stage of the customer lifecycle—across acquisition, engagement, and support. Today more than 30,000 businesses use Intercom to connect with a billion people worldwide.
Join the company helping businesses grow revenue through live chat, and so much more.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
What will I be doing? 🚀
- You'll be engaging with potential and current customers to assess mutual fit
- You'll get to work closely with Account Executives & Relationship Managers to create quality pipeline
- You'll be creating a powerful first impression of Intercom for prospective customers
- You'll demonstrate an ability to engage with and attract new customers
- You'll maintain an up-to-date knowledge of our product and its value to customers
- You'll work with other functions to improve business processes
- You'll engage in team development and mentoring
What skills do I need? 📖
- 2+ years of experience, ideally in sales, marketing or lead qualification role
- Strong analytical, influencing, and communication skills, with the ability to consult upon the complex business needs of your prospects
- You have strong organization and time management skills
- Keen interest in technology and a best in class SaaS sales practise
- Highly motivated and self-driven
Bonus skills & attributes 🙌
- Fluency in a second European language (would be a plus)
- You've worked in the tech industry before
- Competitive salary and equity in a fast-growing start-up
- We serve lunch and dinner every weekday, plus a variety of snack foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Regular compensation reviews - we reward great work!
- Peace of mind with life assurance, as well as comprehensive health and dental insurance for you and your dependents
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it
- Paid maternity leave, as well as 6 weeks paternity leave for fathers, to let you spend valuable time with your loved ones
- Commuting is a breeze with our generous public transport allowance
- Keep active with our wellness programme that allows you to expense gym and other sports activities up to €90 quarterly
- If you’re cycling, we’ve got you covered on the Cycle-to-Work Scheme. With secure bike storage too
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- We also offer generous relocation assistance for certain roles for people joining us from overseas